To the driver of the blue car, huge rims "4x4"

triggamike24

OWNER of the Crown Vic

Your car is the most ridiculous looking thing on the road. I'll be laughing at you when it tips over going around a corner....

Anyone else seen this thing? Its a jacked up Ford Crown Vick or Mercury with these huge chrome rims, custom exhaust and low profile tires....... All I can say is why? and what a jack ass!

GH
HMMMM Well i see you have nothing better to do with your time but to talk about my vic huh?? You would rather waste your time on the internet to talk about me. For one thing you dont even know me, the other you sound just like one of those people you call Haters who just talk about people and their belongings because they either can afford it or they just are too jealous they dont have what they are hating on. How about since you wanna talk about me come up here to the clinic and speak your mind and stop posting blogs on the net. You already know where i work so i'll be waiting for you. So unless you have what it takes to come up here then don't say anything at all. Have a nice day!!!:smack:

HMMMM Well i see you have nothing better to do with your time but to talk about my vic huh?? You would rather waste your time on the internet to talk about me. For one thing you dont even know me, the other you sound just like one of those people you call Haters who just talk about people and their belongings because they either can afford it or they just are too jealous they dont have what they are hating on. How about since you wanna talk about me come up here to the clinic and speak your mind and stop posting blogs on the net. You already know where i work so i'll be waiting for you. So unless you have what it takes to come up here then don't say anything at all. Have a nice day!!!:smack:

I thought the TONKA on the side was a nice touch. Shows a sense of humor.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
HMMMM Well i see you have nothing better to do with your time but to talk about my vic huh?? You would rather waste your time on the internet to talk about me.

How about since you wanna talk about me come up here to the clinic and speak your mind and stop posting blogs on the net. You already know where i work so i'll be waiting for you. So unless you have what it takes to come up here then don't say anything at all. Have a nice day!!!:smack:

And you have nothing better to do than come on the boards and with your 1st post dig up a thread about your car and start bashing the ####tard that started the thread.:confused: pot meet kettle

THEN you are going to call him out on the internet?

You did the things to your car that YOU wanted to do with YOUR money, you did those things to reflect your taste and your personality. Right? You knew that when you were done that there would be people who would have opinions on what you did with YOUR vehicle. Why the fluck do you care what other (especially nameless, faceless) people on the local message board say about your car?

To each his own, ride on.:cheers:

triggamike24

Owner of the crown vic

I think it's pretty silly, too, but whatever. He's having more fun with his car than I am with mine. I'm assuming he's a young guy with some extra cash, more power to him if that makes him happy. There are worse things to spend money on.
You know i respect your statement. It sounds more mature than this guy called greenhornet who sounds like he lives in that motel across the street from the carwash on Great Mills RD.:howdy:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I am curious how you came up with the idea - to modify that Crown Vic - in that fashion.

Were you just standing there, next to it one day, and the idea/scheme came to you like a bolt from the blue? (pun intended :lol:)

bohman

You know i respect your statement. It sounds more mature than this guy called greenhornet who sounds like he lives in that motel across the street from the carwash on Great Mills RD.:howdy:

:lmao: This whole thread cracks me up. You still driving the crown vic? I haven't seen it lately. I thought you might have moved on to a new project.

M

MistysDaddy08

:lmao: This whole thread cracks me up. You still driving the crown vic? I haven't seen it lately. I thought you might have moved on to a new project.

a Ford Pinto with 26" rims, two tone paint, dice from the rear view mirror???? or what about a Black 2005 Escalade with 66" Chrome Spinner Rims??

Attachments

• Escalade2.jpg
    Escalade2.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 62
Last edited by a moderator:

mmesser0

C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS!
I was thinking of a different one. It's dark blue, but it's a Crown Vic, looks just like the one in the pic.

I see the one your talking about all the time down near Lusby. Craziness. But if you have the money, go for it. But it does look ridiculous, lol.

Rosehaven

hey...

Look the car is legally registered and it has passed all the safety requirements in the state so you have no beef with what it looks like, OK? It is legal and that's the name of that tune. Find something else to worry about.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
You guys DO remember the old saying:

"The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys?"

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

I said I thought it was cool. :bawl: Why you wanna be mean to me?

Bonehead

I will never understand that weird low profile tire setup. It looks very fragile if you bump a curb good bye tire and rim.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I will never understand that weird low profile tire setup. It looks very fragile if you bump a curb good bye tire and rim.

Agreed. And, that kind of setup cannot be cheap. Wish I had that kind of dough........:lol:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I thought the TONKA on the side was a nice touch. Shows a sense of humor.

My 16 year old DAUGHTER LOVES that car. :lol: She made me drive around the parking lot of Walmart one day so she could find it and take a picture of it. :killingme

Gangstamike, hit me up if you ever wanna sell it. :yay:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Look the car is legally registered and it has passed all the safety requirements in the state so you have no beef with what it looks like, OK? It is legal and that's the name of that tune. Find something else to worry about.

Not necessarily so. I had a V-Dub baja bug that I modified after state inspection and drove for a year with minimal stops for safety issues.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
There IS an upside to owning a car like this one: You'd never have to worry about forgetting where you parked it, after a night imbibing at CIP..........

LateApex

I find this no different than the rednecks that do stuff to their trucks that they won't ever need (lift kits) and hang those rubber 'nutz' from the back.