To the person in Pstuxent View who called the county

catlingirl

Thank you everyone for your responses. I probably shouldn't have vented about this on here,but sometimes it just happens. I know now to ask for help from the neighbors every once in awhile instead of venting online.Have a good day

MiddleGround

Thank you everyone for your responses. I probably shouldn't have vented about this on here,but sometimes it just happens. I know now to ask for help from the neighbors every once in awhile instead of venting online.Have a good day

If you were expecting to get any serious response or intelligent help. You chose the wrong forum. Sorry.

Hank

my war
Did you ever think that the person's yard has been kept up,but after the person who lives there is disabled and doesn't have the money to keep up the yard and to hire outside help, that they do the best they can. Like I said I was out using garden shears to cut the grass because of not having the money to fix the lawn mower. I can only work with what I have. Its just too bad that people like you don't have the compassion to understand.

I live in Calvert. If you ever need help, shoot me a message. Not looking for any money.

black dog

Free America
Funny, I was thinking the exact same thing about your kid. Seeing as that will be the extent of his career in the Marines. That and scrubbing crappers.

Semper Fi in the Brown Eye :yay:

Ha,,, again you have no knowledge... My kid scored a 92 on his ASFAB test..
92 out of 99 possible points, he qualifies for any MOS in the Marine Corps.
Here's a pic of his scores.

20180515_140351.jpg

Try again penis peeker,. Post your kids ASFAB score....

Here's another picture of my son as a little boy, already learning how to handle run off the mouths like you pussy boy.
1222121010.jpg

MiddleGround

View attachment 122687

Here's another picture of my son as a little boy, already learning how to handle run off the mouths like you pussy boy.
View attachment 122688

Classic over compensation. Post some more pics big winner.

The only thing that proves is that your spawn can at least spell and put together a sentence better than you.

:oldman:

steppinthrax

I guess I am in the minority, but I feel like if I own my property, I can do or not do whatever I want with it. Yes I dislike things my neighbors do in their yards sometimes, but it is theirs, and I just deal with it. This is exactly why I chose not to live anywhere that has an HOA.

In this case, the person stated they don't have a lawn mower and are making due the best they can. Black dog, $150 can be an astronomical amount to a lot of people. If I had to choose to pay my mortgage/buy food, or buy a lawn mower, guess what I'm picking. And just because they could afford that house at one time, doesn't mean that circumstances haven't changed and now money is tighter. I don't know this person....just trying to have some compassion without knowing the whole story, instead of immediately assuming the worse and being mean and self righteous about it.

The main issue is when the decisions of neighbors reflect poorly of the neighborhood, causes diminished property values and forces neighbors to sell their homes for much less since you like to keep your grass 4 foot high. I don't like HOAs either, I live in Calvert as well within a neighborhood of residents that keep their properties good. But you will always have that one neighbor who dosen't give two rats ####s about their yard, house, etc.. This is when you really wish you had an HOA to enforce by-laws.

black dog

Free America
Classic over compensation. Post some more pics big winner.

The only thing that proves is that your spawn can at least spell and put together a sentence better than you.

:oldman:

Good try again Peter peeker.. again you have no idea what you are talking about..
Awwwwww.. to scarey for you to sign that enlistment paperwork?
It's OK Peter Puffer, there are men that are willing to go...
I am a big winner... We raised a man, not some pussy like you..

1222121002.jpg

That's my son in the background again a few years later.. He's lived more in his 18 1/2 years than you will ever live..

steppinthrax

View attachment 122687

View attachment 122688

Sorry, while I agree he did well for the ASVAB, I'm just curious how that matters to anything. I've taken the ASVAB in HS but never went to service (good for me). I went to college, obtained both a B.S. and M.S. in Comp Sci. The ASVAB teaches basic math, mechanical, general science etc... stuff. What's his SAT and SAT-II scores. ACT test? Any AP classes, AP tests?