Town Creek forumites

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Hey! That's us - don't let the secret out!

Sorry..I think we have an outstanding hood. I moved here in 2000 and rented from Franzen (***Did'nt have a clue then**)

Town Creek a very nice neighboorhood; people care. We bought a house here for that exact reason.

I just love the warm feeling, neighbors care here. It reminds me of my childhood neighborhood..back in the day when you could ride your bike down the road & not worry about being killed by a punk driver.

Although...Spruce Dr. is a drag strip.

smilin

BOXER NATION
Sorry..I think we have an outstanding hood. I moved here in 2000 and rented from Franzen (***Did'nt have a clue then**)

Town Creek a very nice neighboorhood; people care. We bought a house here for that exact reason.

I just love the warm feeling, neighbors care here. It reminds me of my childhood neighborhood..back in the day when you could ride your bike down the road & not worry about being killed by a punk driver.

Although...Spruce Dr. is a drag strip.

Absolutely! I love the Southern Maryland waves (now extinct everywhere else) you get when walking. It's sort of like an updated Mayberry RFD.
It's comfortable.
:howdy:

Dukesdad

Definitely! And only because you take me out riding while hubby is in the sick ward. :lol:

Only? Not because you are such a nice person that you would take pitty on a lesser being such as myself and lower yourself to boost my spirits?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Only? Not because you are such a nice person that you would take pitty on a lesser being such as myself and lower yourself to boost my spirits?

No. It's because I love riding with you. You remind me to breathe and you never get mad when I do something stupid. :huggy:

Geek

And another one checks in. Did you ever ask your friend if she liked the last meal? I'm due up here in a few weeks.

Hot damn! They freaked out about it. Did I not tell you? Holy Crap you can cook your ass off!!!! DR is a lucky man. :yahoo: I owe you a pie plate too, I will be there this week so I will grab it.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Hot damn! They freaked out about it. Did I not tell you? Holy Crap you can cook your ass off!!!! DR is a lucky man. :yahoo: I owe you a pie plate too, I will be there this week so I will grab it.

You forgot to tell me if they liked it or not. I have no clue what I'm making next time. Either chicken and dumplings or lasagna. What say you? Or do they want the chicken pot pie thing again? Ask her.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Really? I've only lived here for 8 yrs. Locals tell me that Town Creek is snotty..I disagree..

If caring about your neighbor is "Elitist" then I'm happy to be one.

NO hon, I was joking:lol: I was just ribbing BS for not including anyone else.

I love that hood. I grew up here and have always hung out in Town Creek.:yay: