Town Creek forumites

Attachments

• gerg.gif
    gerg.gif
    2.4 KB · Views: 100

onebdzee

off the shelf
oh, and you're almost the only person DR trusts to take me out on the bike. You are hereby welcomed as an official Town Creek forumite that doesn't live here. :love:

See what happens when you remodel your bathroom....you get cut out of the will :drama:

I don't live in Town Creek and I am NOT coming :drama:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
See what happens when you remodel your bathroom....you get cut out of the will :drama:

I don't live in Town Creek and I am NOT coming :drama:

Well, technically, you don't live IN Town Creek, but we consider Cal Acres the new portion of Town Creek. And you already know he trusts you....:love:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
We're trying to figure out what would be more fun for everyone. The annual Easter egg and dog poop hunt or the help DR clean out the garage and go to the landfill extavaganza.

I was thinking more along the lines of the semi-annual paint the kitchen party.

We're trying to figure out what would be more fun for everyone. The annual Easter egg and dog poop hunt or the help DR clean out the garage and go to the landfill extavaganza.

I was thinking more along the lines of the semi-annual paint the kitchen party.

Now WAIT a minute.... I was thinking this should be a "Renovate GWGuy's kitchen and weed his gardens and finish the backyard beach" party....... Why are we assuming it will be at your place????

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Now WAIT a minute.... I was thinking this should be a "Renovate GWGuy's kitchen and weed his gardens and finish the backyard beach" party....... Why are we assuming it will be at your place????

Start your own tread. This is all about my needs. :diva:

The backyard beach sounds interesting. Does everyone bring a truck load of sand or something?

The backyard beach sounds interesting. Does everyone bring a truck load of sand or something?

Yup! (right after we finish digging it down 5-6 inches to accommodate the sand...) And then the snow fencing goes up and beach grasses get planted, and then the volleyball net goes up. Already have the fence and net....

Yup! (right after we finish digging it down 5-6 inches to accommodate the sand...) And then the snow fencing goes up and beach grasses get planted, and then the volleyball net goes up. Already have the fence and net....

You will have the most popular house on the block.

For the local cats.

:killingme