Troops are securing our 2,000 mile border with 22 miles of razor wire

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
7000 JOB Seekers ..... nobody in that group is threatened back home

I see a bunch of well-fed and even overweight young people with cell phones carrying their native country flags and shouting anti-US and anti-Trump slogans. Yeah..."asylum seekers" my big happy arse...

This_person

You mean the less than 7,000 asylum seekers?

When Mexico offered them asylum and they turned it down, they stopped being asylum seekers.

When the UN offered them asylum somewhere other than the US, and they turned it down, they stopped being asylum seekers.

When you only accept asylum in one country, you are not seeking asylum, you are seeking invasion.

black dog

Free America
If Trump wins again in 2020 you might want to invest in SARCO machine stocks.

I did that in 80 or 81, According to my father I burned 2,200 bucks buying an Pig, He laughed at me... It wasn't so funny when I showed him what they were selling for a few years back..

Last edited:

Sapidus

That was very ironic of him wasn't it, and then his racism surged.
Obviously he is frightened by White people.
Because he believes every white person is a white supremacist.

How can my racism surge when i merely presented the facts?

You should be more scared of your toothless proud boy cousin then a muslim but logic has never been a Trump supporters strong suit.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
How can my racism surge when i merely presented the facts?

You should be more scared of your toothless proud boy cousin then a muslim but logic has never been a Trump supporters strong suit.

So how do you reconcile all your spewed nonsense with the fact that it's your antifa buddies committing all the violence on a regular basis right now...including about wrecking the city of Portland. Hmm?? :coffee:

Sapidus

So how do you reconcile all your spewed nonsense with the fact that it's your antifa buddies committing all the violence on a regular basis right now...including about wrecking the city of Portland. Hmm?? :coffee:

Back it up with facts like i did or shut up.

We all know you lie all day.

Antifa has not killed anywhere nearly as many people as white supremacists but feel free to try to spew your dumb propaganda.

Sapidus

You sure are a sad excuse for a human being, shortbus. Just google "antifa violence"...you'll get enough to keep you busy for a week.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/18/portland-antifa-clash-himtoo-rally/

You think one person reporting assault is the same as the number people murdered in the article i posted?

Boy you are dumb and you just proved it with your one weak sauce link to a biased dailycaller article.

You are going back on ignore you've proven you can't be impartial or do anything other than lie and insult

This_person

As usually your stupidity knows no bounds.

You are more likely to be killed by a white supremacists than a muslim or a immigrant. Yet you believe Fox news that the caravan is coming to kill you .

Personally, I am not. I can see those Democrats coming a mile away, and I am ready to protect myself and my family if they should try.

View attachment 125919

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Yet you believe Fox news that the caravan is coming to kill you.

Be Specific - Where Did FOX News Make This Statement ... Otherwise this more of your Progressive Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You should be more scared of your toothless proud boy cousin then a Muslim

Nice Ad Hominem Attack inferring some familie association

Be Specific How Many People have been Murdered World Wide by 'Proud Boys' verses Muslims in the past 40 yrs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

[this does not come close to covering all of them]

but logic has never been a Trump supporters strong suit.

Says the Programed NPC

Do you really think you are changing anyone's mind here, with your derision, dismissive attitude and contempt for anyone NOT Holding YOUR Opinion or World View

Antifa has not killed anywhere nearly as many people as white supremacists but feel free to try to spew your dumb propaganda.

so you again you attempt to change and deflect , now it is 'White Supremacists' before it was 'Proud Boys'

You think one person reporting assault is the same as the number people murdered in the article i posted?

Anti-FA has been responsible for doz of assaults ..... but hey assaults are 'OK' just not murder

I am going to go with 'making #### up again' YOUR Article does not say how many were killed by WS - but it does say 9 were killed by Muslims

https://www.theoaklandpress.com/lif...cle_58ce7b0b-30bf-5a5a-a023-70ee4f8710c6.html

One report, issued by the North Carolina-based Triangle Center on Terrorism and Homeland Security, finds that 33 Muslim Americans were associated with violent extremism in 2017, a 25 percent drop from 2016. Of those, just over half traveled or attempted to travel to join militant groups overseas. Fourteen were associated with plots against targets in the United States, and two cases involved unknown targets.

Muslim extremists have been accused in nine of those killings: According to authorities, eight people died after Sayfullo Saipov, an Uzbek native, rammed a rental truck down a New York City bike path in October; the ninth fatality, a Denver Regional Transportation District security officer, was shot dead by Joshua Andrew Cummings, a convert to Islam, in February.

The remaining 25 extremist killings in 2017 were at the hands of white supremacists, black nationalists and other radical groups. The victims included Heather Heyer, an anti-racism activist, killed when white supremacist James Alex Fields Jr. drove his car into a crowd of protesters in Charlottesville, Va.

The ADL is hardly an unbiased group or SPLC and their 'Extreme Crime Database'

Boy you are dumb and you just proved it

ah the dismissive, derision and hand wav'em because you don't like his world views ... Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated, Propaganda or Selfish

with your one weak sauce link to a biased dailycaller article.

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

You are going back on ignore you've proven you can't be impartial or do anything other than lie and insult

:killingme .... Gilligan lies, you spew nothing but Programmed Progressive Taking Points like a good little NPC

you cannot handle the challenge to your world views so 'back on ignore people go'

say Salvador / Blue Cube / Salmon / Baldretireee57 have you picked out your next screen name yet

Last edited: