Troops are securing our 2,000 mile border with 22 miles of razor wire

littlelady

God bless the USA

Good! Mexico should have stopped these people at their southern border. I have read all the stories. Thank you, Drudge. And, of course, Mexico has a new incoming gov. I hope Mexico feels like France in the coming days. And, then, there is this story. So, she left her children to climb the wall?

https://www.voanews.com/a/migrant-mother-impaled-in-attempt-to-climb-border-fence/4672873.html

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
"“We can’t have all these people here,” Mujica told The Associated Press."

My suggestion to remedy the situation you caused, is to turn your little asylum seeking ass around and go home!

Looks like it's not so funny to the Mexican Government now... Sh!ts getting real...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Looks like it's not so funny to the Mexican Government now... Sh!ts getting real...

Must be Mexican Racism ...... after all that's what Transporter / Progressives All Over Say

if you OPPOSE the Caravan and you are White YOU Are Racist

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Back it up with facts like i did or shut up.

We all know you lie all day.

Antifa has not killed anywhere nearly as many people as white supremacists but feel free to try to spew your dumb propaganda.

You forgot to post any facts. All you did was link a newspaper article which said something you agreed with, but failed to post any citations.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Hillary22.jpg

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I'd sponsor a 1/4 mile of razor wire for the cause. I'm sure a few more Americans would be on board for that. I could get it from Lowes or HD. Have them ship it to the SW. Plus I have a coupon for 10% off.