True Blood

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
last couple of episodes i have liked quite a bit! and I feel like my favorite characters are getting back to what I liked about them..pams evilness, tara's attitude, lafayettes..umm..fabulousness.. :lmao:

I don't understand why luna turned into sam..that was weird. But what was AMAZING...was the acting..I mean..he really, really pulled off the women in a mans body thing. like woah.

salome is a fruitcake and its kinda weird that eric is the voice of reason..but the scenes of them "high" were pretty entertaining. I am interested in seeeing what happens next..I feel like Bill has an angle he's working, so we will see what comes of it.

Pam helping tara out with that stupid blonde chick made my night :lmao: that was perfect.

I finally got interested in the ifrit thing once lafayette got involved..now im curious as to what will happen.

I'd love to know what vampire got her parents, gotta be someone we know..russel maybe?

werewolces thing is a little boring right now..but there were enough nakey scenes with alcide to make me forgive that :dance:

Lafayette seriously makes the show - between him and Pam I'm always chuckling. :lol:

Luna is a skinwalker so she can change into people. Tommy became a skinwalker when he killed his parents, and if I recall correctly he accidentally changed into Sam so maybe it's not something they have much control over?

I have a feeling that the vampire that killed Sookie's parents is someone we don't know, or at least someone we don't know well (maybe one of the Authority people). He had a deep gravelly voice and the part of his face that was shown didn't look familiar. You know it has something to do with whatever's going on with Bill and Eric though because it always ends up coming back full circle.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
I'm just not in to it this season. I've always liked Russell Edgington but he's twice as badass this season. But all the main characters have been moved to the back burner and the secondary characters are the main characters.

Now, The Newsroom, that's a great TV show :yay:

Chris0nllyn

Vamps, and Were's working together?

Russell took "what's-her-face's" baby. I'd like to see how that all turns out.

That whole "Dragon" thing went by pretty quick.

Is Bill really turning bad?

Ifrit is done (thankfully)

On another note, what an awesome Newsroom episode last night.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Dunno about Bill. I still think hes got something going on in his head..we will see. meanwhile, I am scared for my eric :cds: I hope they get out of there soon..I think salome is going to have to get dead.

thank heavens for the ifrit being gone, borrrrring. But it was pretty funny how he just shot him..he was so sure :killingme

Im hoping tara interacts with sookie and layfayette soon, she will probably have to save sookie from something :killingme

Luna is gonna be hysterical when she finds out about emma..i didnt much like that part...russel is a scary dude, and thats just a little girl. hopefully she gets saved soon...just 3 more episodes left :cds::cds::cds::cds:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Living for 3,000 years obviously drives people insane.......... Edgington gets crazier by the minute.

Chris0nllyn

Hoyt's gone it seems.

Russell wants to daywalk by drinking up fairies.

Bill has got to have something up his sleeve....I hope.

Glad the whole Ifrit thing is over with.

Tara killed the new sheriff :lol:

Not sure how this contract to give Sookie to Warlow will pan out.

Chris0nllyn

What the ####? :confused:

:killingme I know!

So many unanswered questions!

Looks like Pam and Tara have really taken a liking to each other. :smoochy:

Alceed is new pack master? Sweet.

Russell is gone for good this time.

WTF is up with Jason?

Lets not forget Bill! I don't even know where to begin with Bill!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
WTF good or WTF bad? .

More like WTF? WTF?!?

First Bill does this, then Eric does that. Salome gets nekkid :drool: Alcide does something REALLY cool and Sookie starts to annoy everyone. The real kicker is when Tara does this :yikes: and Andy gets a surprise. Lafayette mixes some drinks and prances around, oh and Jessica runs over to Jason to give him a hug.

I know, right?! WTF?!?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
More like WTF? WTF?!?

First Bill does this, then Eric does that. Salome gets nekkid :drool: Alcide does something REALLY cool and Sookie starts to annoy everyone. The real kicker is when Tara does this :yikes: and Andy gets a surprise. Lafayette mixes some drinks and prances around, oh and Jessica runs over to Jason to give him a hug.

I know, right?! WTF?!?
:lmao: Puggymom, don't read my post, it has spoilers. :lol:

I love love love Lafayette and he, Arlene and Jane Bodehouse were cracking me up. :lmao:

Hopefully now that Alcide is pack leader we won't have to worry about werewolf drama anymore, although there's obviously something up with Luna so the shifter storyline isn't over. Sam killing a vampire from the inside out was pretty disgusting. :ohwell:

What is Andy Bellefleur going to do with 4 fairy babies? :lmao:

Bill, Bill, Bill. It seems weird to me that they would semi-kill off one of the three main characters, but what do I know. I like Evil Bill more than Nice Bill but I don't see how this will end well for him. Regardless, I hope he finds some clothes because I'm so sick of seeing naked people covered head to toe in blood. :lol:

This season was not my favorite but it's still my favorite show. :cheers:

BOP

Attachments

• o-ANNA-PAQUIN-BABY-BUMP-TWINS-570.jpg
    o-ANNA-PAQUIN-BABY-BUMP-TWINS-570.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 71

puggymom

Both of my kids are sick today!!! :cds:
Maybe they will take naps at the same tome and I can sneak some time to watch it. I doubt it though. It is that virus where they have a fever, you given them medicine, and then they act normal until the fever kicks in again.