True Blood

Chris0nllyn

I hope they kind of stick with the books in this season. I veered away from the show when they starting going way far away from the books.

I didn't read the books, so it doesn't really bother me.

I just hope they answer some of the many questions from last season.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Absolutely horrible now. Too many sub plots that keep branching out further in to their own direction instead of coming together. Too many characters. Too many individual character crises. Every episode is trying to outdo the previous episode in terms of "epic" action and "epic" endings.

The first three seasons were awesome. Season four was only okay. Season five sucked and season six started out terrible. There's just too much going on now.

Chris0nllyn

Absolutely horrible now. Too many sub plots that keep branching out further in to their own direction instead of coming together. Too many characters. Too many individual character crises. Every episode is trying to outdo the previous episode in terms of "epic" action and "epic" endings.

The first three seasons were awesome. Season four was only okay. Season five sucked and season six started out terrible. There's just too much going on now.

I thought the same thing.

Sookie doing her own thing.

Eric and his sister trying to figure out how to kill Bill.

Bill is just nuts.

Still don't know about Warlow.

But poor ole' Andy Bellefleur....:lol:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
It sure did start out slow. I really, really hope it's not the same as last season -- I didn't care too much for it. I'll continue to watch it to see Bill & Eric. :hot:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
It sure did start out slow. I really, really hope it's not the same as last season -- I didn't care too much for it. I'll continue to watch it to see Bill & Eric. :hot:

AMEN.

I do agree that the first few seasons were better..last two sort of started to get out of hand..a lot of things going on, and everyone seems to be doing their own thing unnaffected by the other character's actions. But the first episode of the season is always off to me. Im hopeful it will come together soon. I believe the "war" will bring everyone and their plots together nicely.

BOP

I watched the premier and episode 2 last night; back-to-back. Random thoughts:

I haven't like Sookie for a couple of seasons now. Don't get me wrong, I don't DIS-like her. I'm just so over her character, I guess. Other than a few shining moments, she's pretty much a whiney little biatch, and that's about the depth of her character.

The California hippie activists that showed up to Merlott's diner was an interesting twist; be interesting to see where they go with that, particularly in light of all that's going on with the governator of LA. Holder must still be AG in TB, because nobody's squawked a peep about the unconstitutionality of the governor's actions.

That whole thing between Sam and Alcide's pack over Luna's little girl was like "whut?"

I dunno, maybe the whole thing has jumped the shark for me.

Chris0nllyn

excellent episode. and I have noticed a distinct lack of sexy time :killingme

and fairy vampire. WTF. didnt see that one coming.

SPOILER ALERTS BELOW...for anyone who hasn;t seen the episode.

Poor Jason and his new gay tendancies. :lol:

Yea, that whole things is weird....I don't think it's Warlow though.

Apparently Warlow has to kill Lillith/Billith?

Governor's daughter is now a vamp!?

I'm glad things are starting to pick up, and it seems, at least for now, the story lines are a bit easier to follow.

I wonder if the 4 fairy daughters are really dead!?

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
SPOILER ALERTS BELOW...for anyone who hasn;t seen the episode.

Poor Jason and his new gay tendancies. :lol:

Yea, that whole things is weird....I don't think it's Warlow though.

Apparently Warlow has to kill Lillith/Billith?

Governor's daughter is now a vamp!?

I'm glad things are starting to pick up, and it seems, at least for now, the story lines are a bit easier to follow.

I wonder if the 4 fairy daughters are really dead!?

I didnt think it was warlow..but his convo with grandpa fairy was pretty obvious he is. I didnt expect him to be attractive, lol. I also am sort of confused as to whether he is goo dor evil. the light/darkness thing is a neat perspective. Im interested in whats going to happen with that

gov daughter being a vamp is great, I wanted to see her drain that blonde chick sarah so bad :killingme

and i dont think the fairies are actually dead..dont fairies shrivel up and look scary and then turn to dust when they die? they were kind of annoying, though.