True Blood

Cowgirl

I don't have HBO. :bawl: I'm still waiting on season 2 (or 3? what's the latest season?) to come out on Netflix.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I don't have HBO. :bawl: I'm still waiting on season 2 (or 3? what's the latest season?) to come out on Netflix.
Season 3 just came out on DVD.

Book 4 was my favorite and I can't wait to see what they do with it this season.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer

I specifically got HBO for true blood. And if you have cable they will let you buy it for one night, I did that last year :killingme

and I think someone was selling a season 3 dvd set on the classifieds for 20 bucks..

Cowgirl

Season 3 just came out on DVD.

Book 4 was my favorite and I can't wait to see what they do with it this season.

Yes, season 3. Hopefully we get the DVDs soon!!

Remind me again what book for was about? I just read her latest and it was good. Now I'm sad I don't have more to read.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Yes, season 3. Hopefully we get the DVDs soon!!

Remind me again what book for was about? I just read her latest and it was good. Now I'm sad I don't have more to read.
Without giving too much away (I can't get the spoiler code thing to work), some witches put a spell on Eric and shenanigans ensue.

puggymom

I must be getting excited for next Sunday. A while back I bought a HUGE number of super cheap Disney VHS's (they had no covers so I am guessing that is why) and the kids wanted to watch Fantasia. Guess what I kept calling it? :killingme