Trump’s lies ( 124 so far) vs Obama’s lies. (18)

limblips

PREMO Member
If a person steals $1.00 is he any less a thief than a person who steals $10,000.00? obama lied, Trump lied. The final count is easily manipulated by how you select the data. sappy thinks obama lied less because he truly believes the stuff that spewed out of the mouth of the egotist-in-chief. Loser boy.

SamSpade

If a person steals $1.00 is he any less a thief than a person who steals $10,000.00? obama lied, Trump lied. The final count is easily manipulated by how you select the data. sappy thinks obama lied less because he truly believes the stuff that spewed out of the mouth of the egotist-in-chief. Loser boy.

Well, there's also the fact that any "fact-checking" site out there lists a LOT more than 18. And some of Trump's "lies" are a matter of opinion - something Sap has difficulty sorting out.
If I say I'm good at basketball but - I actually suck - saying it still isn't a lie, because it is still a judgment call - just as saying you've been to 57 states isn't a lie, either, even though it's impossible to visit 57 states.

A lie is a falsehood you know to be false when you say it. Saying you can keep your doctor - PERIOD - when you know that many won't - that's a lie.
Saying ACA will SAVE money for the average family when you know it won't - that's a lie.
Talking about shovel ready jobs when they pretty much never appeared and laughing about it afterward - yeah, that's a lie.

Saying there are WMD's in Iraq when you know for a fact there aren't - that's a lie.
Saying it when you really think there are - you're wrong if there aren't, but it's not lying.

Face it - the NYT didn't exactly sift through all of Obama's "lies" very thoroughly.
By the same measure, when Obama said "the police acted stupidly" - by the measure they use against Trump, that was a lie, because they did their job.
And for all the bluster about Trump's coarseness and insulting remarks, the press didn't exactly cover it much when Obama insulted someone they didn't like.
But he did a lot of it. I'm sure the Special Olympics people appreciate his remarks (by the way - my son has participated in them - and a lot of the athletes would beat the ever living crap out of your average person).

Sapidus

Feel free to dispute the facts of the article.

Otherwise you are just making excuses for a con man. But something inside you knows that already and just won’t admit it

Hijinx

Feel free to dispute the facts of the article.

Otherwise you are just making excuses for a con man. But something inside you knows that already and just won’t admit it

There is no bigger con=man alive than Obama.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Well, there's also the fact that any "fact-checking" site out there lists a LOT more than 18. And some of Trump's "lies" are a matter of opinion - something Sap has difficulty sorting out.

[clipped for page savings]

:yahoo:

Well Said as always Sam ..... a quieter voice of reason

:yay:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

Attachments

• you-keep-using.jpg
    you-keep-using.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 168

Sapidus

If I say I'm good at basketball but - I actually suck - saying it still isn't a lie, because it is still a judgment call - just as saying you've been to 57 states isn't a lie, either, even though it's impossible to visit 57 states.

A lie is a falsehood you know to be false when you say it. Saying you can keep your doctor - PERIOD - when you know that many won't - that's a lie.
Saying ACA will SAVE money for the average family when you know it won't - that's a lie.
Talking about shovel ready jobs when they pretty much never appeared and laughing about it afterward - yeah, that's a lie.

Saying there are WMD's in Iraq when you know for a fact there aren't - that's a lie.
Saying it when you really think there are - you're wrong if there aren't, but it's not lying.

Face it - the NYT didn't exactly sift through all of Obama's "lies" very thoroughly.
By the same measure, when Obama said "the police acted stupidly" - by the measure they use against Trump, that was a lie, because they did their job.
And for all the bluster about Trump's coarseness and insulting remarks, the press didn't exactly cover it much when Obama insulted someone they didn't like.
But he did a lot of it. I'm sure the Special Olympics people appreciate his remarks (by the way - my son has participated in them - and a lot of the athletes would beat the ever living crap out of your average person).

As you would know if you actually took the time to read articles before commenting it is clear they didn’t use jokes or opinions but things that can be objectively proven. But as usual you will continue to ignore anything that paints Trump in a negative light as it would reflect poorly on you and your ability to discern truth from a con

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
As you would know if you actually took the time to read articles before commenting it is clear they didn’t use jokes or opinions but things that can be objectively proven. But as usual you will continue to ignore anything that paints Trump in a negative light as it would reflect poorly on you and your ability to discern truth from a con

You ever stopped to look around and notice how utterly alone you are around here with your distorted and irrational view of the world? You and seven and MR..the shortbus crew.

Sapidus

You ever stopped to look around and notice how utterly alone you are around here with your distorted and irrational view of the world? You and seven and MR..the shortbus crew.

Oh no. A bunch of people all agree they liked it better when they could be assured of their superiority over non whites. Now they have to think about things that expand their world view and make them feel uncomfortable. It’s hard considering others an mot just yourself.

I’m glad my generation doesn’t have the same opinion as you guys. It gives me hope for the future that non religious , non homophobic people who aren’t afraid of “other” are open to change

Doesn’t it frighten you that 68% of the country thinks Trump is doing a terrible job?

Hijinx

Trump will be President for 3 more years, then in November we will have the poll that counts.

All of the others are just BS, and if what happened last time holds true he will get 4 more years.

BOP

Sad

“After we published a list of President Trump’s lies this summer, we heard a common response from his supporters. They said, in effect: Yes, but if you made a similar list for previous presidents, it would be just as bad.

We’ve set out to make that list. Here, you will find our attempt at a comprehensive catalog of the falsehoods that Barack Obama told while he was president. (We also discuss George W. Bush below, although the lack of real-time fact-checking during his presidency made a comprehensive list impossible.)

We applied the same conservative standard to Obama and Trump, counting only demonstrably and substantially false statements. The result: Trump is unlike any other modern president. He seems virtually indifferent to reality, often saying whatever helps him make the case he’s trying to make.

In his first 10 months in office, he has told 103 separate untruths, many of them repeatedly. Obama told 18 over his entire eight-year tenure. That’s an average of about two a year for Obama and about 124 a year for Trump”

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/14/opinion/sunday/trump-lies-obama-who-is-worse.html

I actually laughed out loud at your headline. Do you never get tired of embarrassing yourself? If it's humiliation you're after, Transporter may be able to hook you up, home slice.

BOP

That went in one ear, ricocheted around his brain pan like a pinball, but without hitting anything, and out the other ear.

Sapidus

Nope not at all, they are as clueless as you ....... and your polling numbers are skewed by over sampling Democrats

So the logic is that only about 3 out of 10 of the active users on here oppose Trump so they should go away according to Gillian

However that would make the converse true that since on about 30% of Americans support Trump maybe you guys should move to a more like minded country like Russia?