Trump’s lies ( 124 so far) vs Obama’s lies. (18)

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So the logic is that only about 3 out of 10 of the active users on here oppose Trump so they should go away according to Gillian

Go away?? Oh heck no...you are far to much entertainment for me to want that.

But seeing you make such a complete fool of yourself day in and day out does make me wonder why you stick around for the punishment.

Sapidus

Go away?? Oh heck no...you are far to much entertainment for me to want that.

But seeing you make such a complete fool of yourself day in and day out does make me wonder why you stick around for the punishment.

But seeing you make such a complete fool of yourself in your devotion to Trump and his poor policies and bad leadershipday in and day out does make me wonder why you stick around for the punishment

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
But seeing you make such a complete fool of yourself in your devotion to Trump and his poor policies and bad leadershipday in and day out does make me wonder why you stick around for the punishment

If that sentence made even a lick of sense, I'd try to respond to it. But alas....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
However that would make the converse true that since on about 30% of Americans support Trump .......

Only in your little mind ....
why go to Russia TRUMP IS PRESIDENT .... you are the miserable on, I suggest you try China
Totalitarian Gov. seem to suit your requirements well

and no over sampling one demographic - aka democrats - invalidates the data gathered

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

You are obviously a freethinker.

I am a free thinker.jpg

. . .and probably micrognathic too.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Well done. You successfully identified one of the 18 lies they claim Obama said. You aren’t breaking any news here. You gonna go through and tell us about each of Trumps now?

You know, I have to hand it to you... at least you admit Obama did lie.