Trump appointed Judge says Acosta get his press pass back

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Trump wanted him banned because he was asking difficult questions and used the lie and a doctored video to try to force the result he wanted. to no avail

so now we are back to a 'doctored' video ......

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

you are such an NPC

Hijinx

What reason is there to be mad at Trump, by your logic? If he was following the laws of the land (not sure what law forces him to put a person who attacked a staffer back in position to attack that staffer, but that's your story, not mine), then Trump appointed someone who followed the law.

Trump is a bystander in this story. Acosta attacked the staffer, the Press office suspended Acosta's hard-pass for cause. Trump is just a bystander.

Well: Of course the Judge is not following the laws of the land. He is following his own opinion.
And IMO this Judge is wrong.
Did the suspension hurt Acosta, Sure it did. It was meant to. It's the onlt way a sh1thead like Acosta learns anything.
But that is no reason to rule that he gets his Press Card back
Suspensions hurt whoever get's one so now we don't allow them?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
He did no such thing.

His arm pushed against hers when she tried to take the mike from him.

You can't even get your lies straight

Taking the mike from that arsehat was exactly her job and what she was directed to do. And he did indeed place his arm to block and deflect hers.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
He did no such thing.

Why are you protecting that Rapist Acosta! :jameo:

You Evil, Evil little man! :cussing:

Hijinx

If Vrai ever suspends me in this forum I am going to this Judge with my case.

LMAO what buffoon this Judge is.

Last edited:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Taking the mike from that arsehat was exactly her job and what she was directed to do. And he did indeed place his arm to block and deflect hers.

and he did it with enough force to cause her arm to bend down and away, so he wasn't just gently moving her arm out of the way. I doubt if it even bruised her, but he was forceful.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Let him have it back. There's no law that says Trump has to call on him. There are about 8,000 other reporters at these things and they have questions and want the face time as well. Ignore Acosta, don't call on him. Watch his head explode on Twitter.

:cartwheel:

That works too. :yay:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
So, can anyone tell me why the same faces are always in the front row? Maybe they can stick Acosta in the back of the room.

This_person

based on what? Did you watch the video. Is that really something anyone would be threatened by

I did watch the video. I posted the video repeatedly. Are you saying the chop to her left arm by his left arm was an acceptable way for the press to treat the intern?

This_person

No one was attacked as clear from the video.

You think that is how a journalist should treat press staff? How a man should treat a young woman?

They later said it was because he asked an extra question.

ALSO because he refused to give up the mic by asking additional questions, yes.

Trump wanted him banned because he was asking difficult questions and used the lie and a doctored video to try to force the result he wanted. to no avail

No video was doctored, so that's a blatant lie. The rest is your entirely unsupported opinion, essentially meaningless.

This_person

He did no such thing.

The mic was in his right hand. She reached for it with her left hand, and his left arm chopped down on her left arm as she did so.

Do you think that's the right way for a man to treat a young woman, for a journalist to treat press office staff?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
pat of Acosta's Stick is yelling out of Turn being a disruptive #### munch

If he starts yelling over other reporters, he gets removed.

I'm betting that Acosta doesn't even want his pass reinstated. He enjoys being the topic of every freaking news cycle, so I'm sure he's loving all this attention. He and Avenatti should have their own show.

This_person

Well: Of course the Judge is not following the laws of the land. He is following his own opinion.
And IMO this Judge is wrong.
Did the suspension hurt Acosta, Sure it did. It was meant to. It's the onlt way a sh1thead like Acosta learns anything.
But that is no reason to rule that he gets his Press Card back
Suspensions hurt whoever get's one so now we don't allow them?

I agree the judge is wrong - mostly for getting involved at all. It's up to the WH Press Office to determine who gets passes. Telling one guy he can't have one for cause is not a first amendment issue, and therefore the court has no reason to be involved.

I disagree Acosta was hurt - he can still report on the president and anything the president says. He's not harmed in any way, in my view.