Trump appointed Judge says Acosta get his press pass back

This_person

If he starts yelling over other reporters, he gets removed.

The first time he yells over other reporters and/or is physically abusive to WH staff, I'd suspend him again.

And, every time thereafter.

It's going to be an expensive trip to CNN to keep him there, it would seem.

Hijinx

I agree the judge is wrong - mostly for getting involved at all. It's up to the WH Press Office to determine who gets passes. Telling one guy he can't have one for cause is not a first amendment issue, and therefore the court has no reason to be involved.

I disagree Acosta was hurt - he can still report on the president and anything the president says. He's not harmed in any way, in my view.

My point was his being hurt or not has nothing to do with suspension.

If you cannot act in a proper manner instead of a rude turd you get suspended.

This is the WH, not some bar.

Hijinx

The first time he yells over other reporters and/or is physically abusive to WH staff, I'd suspend him again.

And, every time thereafter.

It's going to be an expensive trip to CNN to keep him there, it would seem.

I like that.

gemma_rae

Secretly, you know he brags to his equally effeminate buddies how he knocked that b!tch out of his face, and it being the first fight he ever won.:killingme

This_person

He did no such thing.

His arm pushed against hers when she tried to take the mike from him.

You can't even get your lies straight

Just to show you again. Now, watch his left arm closely:

[video=youtube;f8igl2SLrG8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=f8igl2SLrG8[/video]

PsyOps

Pixelated
I like the idea mentioned in the article that if things get out of control, they'll just leave the room.

There is nothing that says they are required to have these pressers. Personally I think there are too many of them.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Trump’s answer to this ruling is ok, whatever...if a press briefing becomes disruptive, I will just walk out. Go, Trump!

Hijinx

Also, what do y’all think about Obama closing the WH to the public during his admin? Just wondering.

At least Obama let them put up Christmas decorations as long as he was in Hawaii and didn't have to be offended by them.

Last edited: