Trump is now under investigation for Obstruction of Justice.

steppinthrax

You said: No right or No Left... Nothing remains.

Is your memory really that short? It was even quoted.

Did you read the last sentence in the post I quoted.

Do I need to give you the large print version?

There are generally centered news sources.

Is that better?

Wishbone

I think it's more if I were to perform a little research of news sources people post to start a thread or reference material. Most I've seen are on the far right. So if I'm telling you to post from sources that are not very biased (either to the right or the left), it's almost asking to cure cancer for some here.
... In large print for you as well.

Again, for your ADHD.... If you're excluding Left AND Right... What to you, remains?

Please enlighten us as to what you believe is a "Neutral Unbiased News Source"

steppinthrax

Here are examples of a few charts that describe news "biasing".

http://ei.marketwatch.com//Multimed...jpg?uuid=dd9266d2-c2f1-11e6-9176-001cc448aede

https://scholarsandrogues.files.wor...ktzm9mshy4vkjwcs9rwxuu9xk3fj41i4fho.png?w=593

http://i.imgur.com/NH0de1Z.jpg

There are several others. But the average of these charts should be pretty similar. I try to avoid news sources on the right or left. During a breaking story or major news I try to get several news sources in making determinations. If we want to say CNN is fake news (and I agree they tend to report the news with a left spin), we must also say in the same sentence that Faux news is also fake.

But, as I've said again, many here post from the far right, which is disturbing, but not really surprising.

Wishbone

I'm really fascinated by this now... According to YOUR post and provided source quoted above:

You believe that NPR, PBS, NYT, WaPo, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, Reuters and AlJezeera are unbiased, "Minimal Partisan" news sources?

steppinthrax

... In large print for you as well.

Again, for your ADHD.... If you're excluding Left AND Right... What to you, remains?

Please enlighten us as to what you believe is a "Neutral Unbiased News Source"

So according to you, you can only be on the right or left, there is no in-between. You had been inferring this all along during this discussion, but I never actually thought you really think like this..... :)

steppinthrax

I'm really fascinated by this now... According to YOUR post and provided source quoted above:

You believe that NPR, PBS, NYT, WaPo, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, Reuters and AlJezeera are unbiased, "Minimal Partisan" news sources?

Again, I said

"Here are examples of a few charts that describe news "biasing"."

also be sure to re-read for comprehension what I also said in that post.....

"I try to avoid news sources on the right or left. During a breaking story or major news I try to get several news sources in making determinations."

Wishbone

So according to you, you can only be on the right or left, there is no in-between. You had been inferring this all along during this discussion, but I never actually thought you really think like this..... :)

The only source in your links that actually attempts to put their personal politics aside and report fact only is C-Span.

But to directly answer... Yes. You WILL NOT get "unbiased reporting" from anywhere on that listing you provided. You will get the spin.

My actual personal politics, I tend to enjoy Fox more than others as they actually give libertarian perspectives a voice, where your "unbiased" sources on those lists do not. Nor do they provide any right balance for most of their air time. While I acknowledge that Fox leans to the right of the spectrum, they DO in all fairness provide leftist voices opportunity as well where the others rarely offer opposing viewpoints.

Chris0nllyn

Nope..I clearly made reference to the wall construction. Do try to keep up.

To my knowledge, no money has been earmarked for construction. I know Trump's budget has a little of our taxmoney slated to pay for some of it, but what about the rest?

Wishbone

Again, I said

"Here are examples of a few charts that describe news "biasing"."

also be sure to re-read for comprehension what I also said in that post.....

"I try to avoid news sources on the right or left. During a breaking story or major news I try to get several news sources in making determinations."

Your charts claimed the named entries as Central. Review your own sources, as I have no problems with comprehension.

You seem to however, even with your own material.

steppinthrax

To my knowledge, no money has been earmarked for construction. I know Trump's budget has a little of our taxmoney slated to pay for some of it, but what about the rest?

I think there have been several explanations on the process of even funding, clearing among technical issues for a wall. It would take more than two Presidential terms. Considering if it's a solid wall. Based on his description of a "wall" and my definition of a wall is a solid surface with no areas to grip or light to pass through. We are assuming he is building a "wall" and not a fence.

But then again, let's get onto the real issue of this wall. Will it make any ####ing difference? LOL

Chris0nllyn

I think there have been several explanations on the process of even funding, clearing among technical issues for a wall. It would take more than two Presidential terms. Considering if it's a solid wall. Based on his description of a "wall" and my definition of a wall is a solid surface with no areas to grip or light to pass through. We are assuming he is building a "wall" and not a fence.

But then again, let's get onto the real issue of this wall. Will it make any ####ing difference? LOL

Well, according to some Trump supporters, when he says "wall" we all are supposed to know that's not what he meant. When he said "the wall just got 10 feet taller", he meant fence.

When he said Mexico would pay for it, he didn't actually mean that. He meant he'd use taxpayer money to pay for it, then tax products from Mexico, in turn, making Americans pay more for their goods.

steppinthrax

Well, according to some Trump supporters, when he says "wall" we all are supposed to know that's not what he meant. When he said "the wall just got 10 feet taller", he meant fence.

When he said Mexico would pay for it, he didn't actually mean that. He meant he'd use taxpayer money to pay for it, then tax products from Mexico, in turn, making Americans pay more for their goods.

Most Trump supporters are people who generally don't think politically on a daily. This is the first time they think they are. Now, their love for Tump is not due to what he says or his platform, but love for him. It's not a typical "supporter", like you and I can make an accurate statement of why we voted for who and what based on our beliefs in align with what they want to do. But... It's more of a "fandom" like the 13 yo girl fan of Justin Beiber, anything he does no matter how stupid is somehow Okay and makes him better!!!

I know a few Trump supporters few and far between that can tell me good reasons.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Similar situation to the original border wall act passed in 2006; Congress passed it and then only partially funded it. We'll have to wait and see.

I like Cruz's funding idea.