Trump is now under investigation for Obstruction of Justice.

Wishbone

For ever crazy lefty there are 10 crazy right wingers.

Sorry you got the buzzer on that one bubby. The stats don't back you up.

Almost every political assasisntation for over a hundred years has been some democrat or leftie.

Work your way from J.W. Booth to present. :jet:

... Oh, and before I forget to mention... They're usually on Psych Meds or just went off of them.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
But... It's more of a "fandom" like the 13 yo girl fan of Justin Beiber, anything he does no matter how stupid is somehow Okay and makes him better!!!

I know a few Obama supporters few and far between that can tell me good reasons.

You just described every white Obama voter. "I don't like his policies and he sucks as a president, but he seems like a really nice guy" I guess you're admitting you're a 13 year old girl

PsyOps

Pixelated
For ever crazy lefty there are 10 crazy right wingers.

I know right? All those loonie right wingers out there rioting, destroying businesses, pulling innocent people out of their cars and pummeling them to near death, shooting cops, taking target practice at members of congress... :sarcasm:

Wishbone

I know right? All those loonie right wingers out there rioting, destroying businesses, pulling innocent people out of their cars and pummeling them to near death, shooting cops, taking target practice at members of congress... :sarcasm:

I know, Right!!! :yikes:

And CNN, MSNBC, Reuters, ABC, CBS don't show it cause FOX WON'T LET THEM!!! CONSPIRACY!!! :jameo:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
The Special Counsel was appointed to -
(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).
28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a) states -
(a)Original jurisdiction. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall be established by the Attorney General. The Special Counsel will be provided with a specific factual statement of the matter to be investigated. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall also include the authority to investigate and prosecute federal crimes committed in the course of, and with intent to interfere with, the Special Counsel's investigation, such as perjury, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and intimidation of witnesses; and to conduct appeals arising out of the matter being investigated and/or prosecuted.
So obviously Trump would be looked at, but for Mueller to perform his duty in its entirety wouldn't Mueller have to look at "all the evidence" of the supposed crime (such as the emails alleged to have been hacked from the DNC by Russia, Hillary's secret server, etc., you know all of it).

Hijinx

The Special Counsel was appointed to -
28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a) states -
So obviously Trump would be looked at, but for Mueller to perform his duty in its entirety wouldn't Mueller have to look at "all the evidence" of the supposed crime (such as the emails alleged to have been hacked from the DNC by Russia, Hillary's secret server, etc., you know all of it).

Let's put it this way. He should have to involve Hillary's uranium sales and Bill's speaking fee's and the secret server.

But will he and will he be honest about it.
After all his Buddy Comey covered for her.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Yes. You WILL NOT get "unbiased reporting" from anywhere on that listing you provided.

If Stepp had bothered to look at this three links of biased-vs-unbiased news sources, he would have found that none of the three agree on characterization at all.