"Trump leaks Mueller questions" to throw off investigation

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So I prove to all of you Trump uses the name JihnBarron and you call me a retard.

When will you realize every time you defend Trump he has tweeted something or said something or done something to erode any trust you put in him and directly contradict your claims?

Just admit you got duped. He tricked you into think Hillary was the boogyman and he would save you from those scary brown people.

Wait..this thread is about you posting the leak of Mueller questions by Donal Trump as a declaration of fact, which is obviously not. Did you get lost?....confused?..addled?..

Sapidus

Wait..this thread is about you posting the leak of Mueller questions by Donal Trump as a declaration of fact, which is obviously not. Did you get lost?....confused?..addled?..

You could probably do with a reading comprehension brush up too.

I quoted someone who's opinion it was that the White House leaked the questions. I then showed how Trump has manipulated the media in the past which indicates that it is within the realm of possibility.

You came up with all the rest in your tiny tiny mind

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Just admit you got duped.

duped how exactly

He tricked you into think Hillary was the boogyman and he would save you from those scary brown people.

you are too ignorant to understands the breath of Hillary's Crimes, you should not be allowed to vote
what scary brown people you racist .... you mean MUSLIMS that want to kill and Murder Westerners

I quoted someone who's opinion it was that the White House leaked the questions.

NOT According to the New York Times ...

I then showed how Trump has manipulated the media in the past which indicates that it is within the realm of possibility.

only a fantasy in YOUR Tiny Mind .....

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I’m not going to go through another Sappy barfing all over Trump thread, but as usual your title is a lie....

PsyOps

Pixelated
Let's get to the crux of this Sap... do you believe, as a matter of fact, Trump leaked the Mueller questions?

somdwatch

Just like when Trump posed as "John Barron" to lie about his success and manipulate the media he is attempting to do it again by leaking Mueller edited questions to the public.

Michael Zeldin, a CNN legal analyst and former assistant to Robert Mueller, said Tuesday he believes President Trump leaked the list of nearly 50 questions the special counsel allegedly wants to ask Trump.

“I think these are notes taken by the recipients of a conversation with Mueller’s office where he outlined broad topics and these guys wrote down questions that they thought these topics may raise,” Zeldin said on CNN's "New Day."

“Because of the way these questions are written ... lawyers wouldn’t write questions this way, in my estimation. Some of the grammar is not even proper," he continued. "So, I don’t see this as a list of written questions that Mueller’s office gave to the president. I think these are more notes that the White House has taken and then they have expanded upon the conversation to write out these as questions.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/38...rammatical-errors-prove-leaked-questions-came

Why do you listen to the Communist News Network?

This_person

You could probably do with a reading comprehension brush up too.

I quoted someone who's opinion it was that the White House leaked the questions. I then showed how Trump has manipulated the media in the past which indicates that it is within the realm of possibility.

Fair enough , it is within the realm of possibility.

In the realm of LIKELY possibility, no.

The most likely possibility is that the NYT completely fabricated the questions out of whole cloth.

Sapidus

Let's get to the crux of this Sap... do you believe, as a matter of fact, Trump leaked the Mueller questions?

As a matter of fact no. The only way we could know for a fact would be if the WH made a statement saying so. Even then Trump would most likely deny it.

It seems more than likely based on the evidence however.

This_person

As a matter of fact no. The only way we could know for a fact would be if the WH made a statement saying so. Even then Trump would most likely deny it.

It seems more than likely based on the evidence however.
It seems far more likely that the NYT made up a bunch of questions for which they would like an answer; asking leading questions as if the stem of the question is factual.

Sapidus

It seems far more likely that the NYT made up a bunch of questions for which they would like an answer; asking leading questions as if the stem of the question is factual.

If it had been the NYT:

Then why would they have not asked anything about collusion Sherlock? And why would one of the worlds leading newspapers make grammatical errors?

Why are you such a Trump apologist.?

Hasn't he given you enough reasons to mistrust him yet?

This_person

If it had been the NYT:

Then why would they have not asked anything about collusion Sherlock? And why would one of the worlds leading newspapers make grammatical errors?

Why are you such a Trump apologist.?

Hasn't he given you enough reasons to mistrust him yet?

Journalists and reporters are so used to shorthand and common language mistakes that they make them all the time.

They didn’t ask about collusion because there’s not a molecule of evidence that there has been any, and there’s no crime involved if there were.

I am not a Trump apologist - it was only several days ago I suggested that him directing the DoJ to not enforce drug laws uniformly by state is grounds for impeachment.

Son, if you trust ANY politician - ones you like or dislike alike - you are a fool.

Sapidus

Journalists and reporters are so used to shorthand and common language mistakes that they make them all the time.

They didn’t ask about collusion because there’s not a molecule of evidence that there has been any, and there’s no crime involved if there were.

I am not a Trump apologist - it was only several days ago I suggested that him directing the DoJ to not enforce drug laws uniformly by state is grounds for impeachment.

Son, if you trust ANY politician - ones you like or dislike alike - you are a fool.

So you are suggesting the NYT, in making a list of questions is most likely to asked in the collusion investigation, wouldn’t ask a single question about collusion. ?

Shorthand is not the same as publishing grammatical errors.

Do you really believe your own crap? No wonder you lap up Trumps

Sound like you are apologizing for Trump leaking to the press to lessen the impact once Mueller presents the questions.

This_person

So you are suggesting the NYT, in making a list of questions is most likely to asked in the collusion investigation, wouldn’t ask a single question about collusion. ?

So, you're suggesting the special prosecutor for an investigation on collusion would provide a list of questions that does not include anything about collusion?

Shorthand is not the same as publishing grammatical errors.

Nor is it the only thing I said. I also said that thing about language, and that thing about common language mistakes. I also said the stuff about it being common that news reports include grammatical errors all the time. You should read the whole of my posts, they include more than the stuff you're ready to refute.

Do you really believe your own crap? No wonder you lap up Trumps

Sound like you are apologizing for Trump leaking to the press to lessen the impact once Mueller presents the questions.

Sounds like you think it is factual that Trump leaked to the press, and you didn't read that part where I said I believe Trump has performed an action that I believe is grounds for impeachment.

We don't know Trump leaked. We don't know he didn't. We don't know who, if anyone, leaked anything.

Are you comfortable with the idea that maybe someone on the SP's team (or, potentially, the SC himself) is potentially leaking to the press?

Sapidus

So, you're suggesting the special prosecutor for an investigation on collusion would provide a list of questions that does not include anything about collusion?

Nor is it the only thing I said. I also said that thing about language, and that thing about common language mistakes. I also said the stuff about it being common that news reports include grammatical errors all the time. You should read the whole of my posts, they include more than the stuff you're ready to refute.

Sounds like you think it is factual that Trump leaked to the press, and you didn't read that part where I said I believe Trump has performed an action that I believe is grounds for impeachment.

We don't know Trump leaked. We don't know he didn't. We don't know who, if anyone, leaked anything.

Are you comfortable with the idea that maybe someone on the SP's team (or, potentially, the SC himself) is potentially leaking to the press?

Of course not. The White House didn’t include those questions in their leak. Thus adding to the theory that the White Josie is trying to minimize the importance of the questions and the collusion portion.

Who has a reason to leak? That’s pretty much all you need to ask.

The SC has no reason and would most likely not have made grammatical errors in their version of the questions.

Someone transcribing or interpreting from a phone call or conversation or from supposition is more likely to make those type of errors.

Of course news report have errors in them sometimes. However if the NYT was making up this story out of no where they would be extra careful not to make any mistakes.

Based on Trump history of lies I would say it makes much more sense he is lying then the NYT which most sane people consider one of the most reputable papers in the world.