"Trump leaks Mueller questions" to throw off investigation

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
75 charges against 19 people Four cooperating and Five having plead guilty.

That's not a witch hunt.

which have nothing to do with Premise of Mullers investigation vis-a-va Steele Dossier and Russian Collusion

PsyOps

Pixelated
75 charges against 19 people Four cooperating and Five having plead guilty.

That's not a witch hunt.

And not one related to collusion or interference in the election. Ranging from lying under oath to fraud to money laundering... I can see how you'd view that as getting closer to identifying Trump as guilty........................... of something.

Sapidus

Sapidus

which have nothing to do with Premise of Mullers investigation vis-a-va Steele Dossier and Russian Collusion

Which is not over yet! Have you heard Mueller make a peep yet?

Cool your jets.

Geez its like you can't wait for Trump to be jailed.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Are you dumb?

Did you even read the links you post?

"according to three people familiar with the discussions".

So you believe anonymous sources when it supports your story otherwise you dismiss them.

Rosenstein nor Mueller have stated Trump is not a target publicly

Has either Mueller or Rosenstein denied it?

Again, you wanting it to be true doesn't make it true. One year.................. NOTHING! According to Comey, Mueller should be fired for taking so long to come up with something.

And BTW... disparaging people doesn't strengthen your argument; it only makes you look childish. You can throw that crap at Gilligan or Hijinx or whomever all you want, but I'm not going to get dragged into that nonsense.

Sapidus

Has either Mueller or Rosenstein denied it?

Again, you wanting it to be true doesn't make it true. One year.................. NOTHING! According to Comey, Mueller should be fired for taking so long to come up with something.

And BTW... disparaging people doesn't strengthen your argument; it only makes you look childish. You can throw that crap at Gilligan or Hijinx or whomever all you want, but I'm not going to get dragged into that nonsense.

Posting an article that backs up my claim and proves yours wrong is dumb.

Sorry but that’s the truth.

Oh and now you quote Comey, who last year was a traitor for not prosecuting Hillary, yet is now a paragon of wisdom?

Make up your mind man

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Oh and now you quote Comey, who last year was a traitor for not prosecuting Hillary, yet is now a paragon of wisdom?

Make up your mind man

We all know Comey is a lying sleazebag...well...except maybe you...,,,

PsyOps

Pixelated
Posting an article that backs up my claim and proves yours wrong is dumb.

Sorry but that’s the truth.

Make up your mind man

You are right. They were anonymous sources, that neither Rosenstein nor Mueller have come out to refute. What I did was dumb. But, I am not dumb; and it's pointless to even try to defend such silly notion.

I quote Comey because he's the one that started this whole thing; and now he's essentially saying Mueller should be fired - if we apply his standards. Comey is deeply corrupt and self-serving. But this has nothing to do with my overall point; which is... in light of why this investigation was started, why have they gotten no closer to showing there was collusion. And when collusion wasn't good enough folks like you were saying Trump obstructed justice; and nothing has come out to show that happened. So, what exactly are they investigating, and given allegedly Trump is not the target of any criminal investigation what is Mueller investigating and who?

Sapidus

You are right. They were anonymous sources, that neither Rosenstein nor Mueller have come out to refute. What I did was dumb. But, I am not dumb; and it's pointless to even try to defend such silly notion.

I quote Comey because he's the one that started this whole thing; and now he's essentially saying Mueller should be fired - if we apply his standards. Comey is deeply corrupt and self-serving. But this has nothing to do with my overall point; which is... in light of why this investigation was started, why have they gotten no closer to showing there was collusion. And when collusion wasn't good enough folks like you were saying Trump obstructed justice; and nothing has come out to show that happened. So, what exactly are they investigating, and given allegedly Trump is not the target of any criminal investigation what is Mueller investigating and who?

Thank you for admitting that. Sorry I called you dumb.

It is my belief that the investigation is on going because Mueller has not finished collecting evidence.

I think even if he turned up evidence of collusion on the first day of the investigation he would still continue until he had crossed every T and dotted every I. By all accounts he is a thorough and meticulous investigator.

I also believe that the repercussions of Trump is found to be guilty are huge. The country is so divided there is a real possibility of violence and rioting and I think he probably wants to make sure in this time of fake news his findings are conclusive one way or another and can’t be misconstrued

Another thing to consider is what Trump tweeted today. NDA’s for rich people are common place and used to ensure silence and difficulty in obtaining the truth. Couple that with shell companies and LLCs meant to obscure ownership and that is an incredible amount of data to sift through and try to understand a bigger picture.

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Thank you for admitting that. Sorry I called you dumb.

It is my belief that the investigation is on going because Mueller has not finished collecting evidence.

I think even if he turned up evidence of collusion on the first day of the investigation he would still continue until he had crossed every T and dotted every I. By all accounts he is a thorough and meticulous investigator.

I also believe that the repercussions of Trump is found to be guilty are huge. The country is so divided there is a real possibility of violence and rioting and I think he probably wants to make sure in this time of fake news his findings are conclusive one way or another and can’t be misconstrued

Another thing to consider is what Trump tweeted today. NDA’s for rich people are common place and used to ensure silence and difficulty in obtaining the truth. Couple that with shell companies and LLCs meant to obscure ownership and that is an incredible amount of data to sift through and try to understand a bigger picture.

In your defense, you didn't call me dumb, you asked if I was dumb. :lol:

We're just going to differ on this. This investigation has all the appearances an investigation looking for a crime, rather than actually investigating a crime they know happened. It's the difference between me digging up my yard because I have seen evidence of moles, rather than digging up my yard because I was told there are moles, even though I've seen no evidence of it. Certainly, if I was told there were moles I would investigate by looking for evidence; but once i found none, I drop it.

That's what should have happened months ago here.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
NDA’s for rich people are common place and used to ensure silence and difficulty in obtaining the truth. Couple that with shell companies and LLCs meant to obscure ownership and that is an incredible amount of data to sift through and try to understand a bigger picture.

Proof you never owned a business and know nothing about business.

Sapidus

In your defense, you didn't call me dumb, you asked if I was dumb. :lol:

We're just going to differ on this. This investigation has all the appearances an investigation looking for a crime, rather than actually investigating a crime they know happened. It's the difference between me digging up my yard because I have seen evidence of moles, rather than digging up my yard because I was told there are moles, even though I've seen no evidence of it. Certainly, if I was told there were moles I would investigate by looking for evidence; but once i found none, I drop it.

That's what should have happened months ago here.

Well as you say we will have to agree to disagree.

IMHO there is more than enough evidence to believe that Russia wanted Trump to win and that they were willing to do anything to make it happen.

Knowing Trump and the type of people he surrounded himself with during the campaign ( little political experience, family, shady characters and some criminals) it doesnt seem like its much of a stretch to imagine that one of them tried to cooperate with Russias efforts to disrupt the election.

I don't have time now but I am happy to list all the evidence that i find suspicious about the connections between Trump and Russia

PsyOps

Pixelated
IMHO there is more than enough evidence to believe that Russia wanted Trump to win and that they were willing to do anything to make it happen.

I keep hearing this and am confounded by it. There isn't an ounce of logic to communists wanting a capitalist to be president. What did Russia see they would have to gain by having Trump as POTUS vs Hillary? Hillary would have gone soft on Russia. Trump campaigned on taking a hard line on Russia. Hillary is a raving leftist; which fits right into Russian thinking.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I keep hearing this and am confounded by it. There isn't an ounce of logic to communists wanting a capitalist to be president. What did Russia see they would have to gain by having Trump as POTUS vs Hillary? Hillary would have gone soft on Russia. Trump campaigned on taking a hard line on Russia. Hillary is a raving leftist; which fits right into Russian thinking.

Your logic stumped Stumpy.