Trump, Melania and Ivanka all too stupid to vote properly and have their votes invalidated

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Tough call. ;-p

index.jpeg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
First of all, why is specific voter information being published?

This was my initial reaction as well. Since when are our voting ballots public information? I understood that information to be confidential, regardless of who you are.

I also find it hard to believe that Donald Trump doesn't know his own DOB. That's too absurd to even consider.

I'm guessing this "story" is a hoax aimed at their drooling mouth breather audience, if the comments are any indication of what passes for their readership these days.

Hijinx

This was my initial reaction as well. Since when are our voting ballots public information? I understood that information to be confidential, regardless of who you are.

I also find it hard to believe that Donald Trump doesn't know his own DOB. That's too absurd to even consider.

I'm guessing this "story" is a hoax aimed at their drooling mouth breather audience, if the comments are any indication of what passes for their readership these days.

If this was written to target the drooling mouth breathers, it sure hit the target with the Sap.

Rommey

Wrong.

Good try though
Same could be said about the NY Daily News.

Headline:
Why Melania, Ivanka and Jared's mayoral election votes didn't count

From the story:
Jared Kushner didn’t mail his ballot back at all, according to the board.

So, if Jared doesn't send back his ballot, then how is it considered that he voted, as the headline says.

Sapidus

Nothing I posted was wrong. The information alleged to be in error was on the application not the ballot. Ballots contain no identifying information. The envelope containing the secrecy envelope must be signed. So again tell me what was wrong other then the source you used initially.

My source clearly shows the information.

The info in question is not in any way secret or proprietary. You don’t get to say a story is BS because you don’t like that fact that 3 people attempted to vote and all failed due to their idiocy

Sapidus

The fact that you voted is public record. Just not who you vote for.

PeoplesElbow

The fact that you voted is public record. Just not who you vote for.

Well guess what, date of birth is considered PII and should not be leaked with what else was put on their application for ballot.

https://pimsyehr.com/resources/compliance/hippa-compliance/100-phc-what-is-pii-and-what-is-not

http://www.doncio.navy.mil/contentview.aspx?id=2428

So it is either BS or someone is in some trouble. I have to handle people's PII in a certain way, I am only assuming election officials do too.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
My source clearly shows the information.

The info in question is not in any way secret or proprietary. You don’t get to say a story is BS because you don’t like that fact that 3 people attempted to vote and all failed due to their idiocy

The story is BS because the headline of your source says that their "ballots" revealed the errors. That is totally false as the ballot contains none of that type information. The application is what contains the information. The other errors would be indicated by the envelopes (postmark and signature) and not the ballot as it contains neither signatures nor postmarks.

I realize that in denseness you compete with osmium but even you should understand the difference pointed out.

Sapidus

The story is BS because the headline of your source says that their "ballots" revealed the errors. That is totally false as the ballot contains none of that type information. The application is what contains the information. The other errors would be indicated by the envelopes (postmark and signature) and not the ballot as it contains neither signatures nor postmarks.

I realize that in denseness you compete with osmium but even you should understand the difference pointed out.

By using the word ballot on the article that also includes the means in which the ballot was transmitted and in the case of Ivanka that is why hers was invalidated.

Sapidus

Whew, I'm glad we have that settled. That means that asking EVERYONE for a voter ID is not suppression.

Good try but many districts don’t ask for any ID. So it is onerous to ask poor districts as that is an unfair barrier to voting.

You really should stick to the facts and stop with the analogies and the gotcha stuff because you are particularly bad at it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Good try but many districts don’t ask for any ID. So it is onerous to ask poor districts as that is an unfair barrier to voting.

well then how in hell are they going to be cashing a paycheck / collecting welfare benefits :shrug:

Citizens do not collect benefits without ID