Trump, Melania and Ivanka all too stupid to vote properly and have their votes invalidated

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Ever heard of a check cashing place?

yeah, you need ID to cash a check ..... how do you breath without assistance
but you still don't get the benefits from the Local Welfare office without ID

you cannot get in the building in DC to see your congress critter WITHOUT AN ID .............

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
yeah, you need ID to cash a check .....

:roflmao:

I have the Sap on iggy, but since you quoted his freaking dumb ass retort .... :lmao:

Anyway, you need an ID to have a bank account, or cash your gubmint check - you need ID to even *get* a gubmint check. You need ID to buy alcohol, and you need an ID to drive. Most adults have a photo ID. The end.

I'm more interested in why the Left perpetuates this crazy racist claim - that black people don't have photo ID - when it's demonstrably not true and offensive as well. What are they afraid of?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How so? Be specific..include examples.

He doesn't think poor people get paychecks or government benefits, nor do they drive or purchase alcohol. They just lay there in the street, unidentified.

In fact, I'm pretty sure you need a form of identification to even register to vote, so the whole argument is stupid.

Sapidus

He doesn't think poor people get paychecks or government benefits, nor do they drive or purchase alcohol. They just lay there in the street, unidentified.

In fact, I'm pretty sure you need a form of identification to even register to vote, so the whole argument is stupid.

You would be wrong again.

As usuak