Trump Told Russia To Get Clinton's Emails. The Same Day, They Obeyed.

warneckutz

most deplorable you mean

lighten up sap.jpg

Easy there, lil' lady.

This_person

I assume you think its just a joke when Trump mocked a disabled reporter?

Repeatedly debunked, accurately. Did you think it was a reasonable joke when Obama demonstrated huge disrespect to the handicapped when he said he bowled like he was in the Special Olympics? Did you consider Obama a bully?

It makes you less of a man to mock those less fortunate than you. A real man stands up to bullies like Trump

:lol:

Sapidus

Repeatedly debunked, accurately. Did you think it was a reasonable joke when Obama demonstrated huge disrespect to the handicapped when he said he bowled like he was in the Special Olympics? Did you consider Obama a bully?

:lol:

How exactly do you debunk a video the everyone saw? and why doesn't the general public believe your lies over their own eyes? You know Trump and the reporter knew each other for years before this episode right?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...-mocking-disabled-reporter-poll-finds-n627736

SamSpade

How exactly do you.......

....ignore the REST of that post? You know, when Obama ridiculed Special Olympians, like my son?
No answer - because there isn't one.

I can tell you, a LOT of these Special Olympians my son competes with - especially the track and field ones -
would BEAT THE EVER LIVING crap out of most people. They're athletes, not scholars.

This_person

How exactly do you debunk a video the everyone saw? and why doesn't the general public believe your lies over their own eyes?

Because that is simply the way he mocks EVERYONE, not just the guy in question.

What about Obama, do you see him as a bully now?

SamSpade

Or HIMSELF - -

[video=youtube;20KAquo3BxQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=40&v=20KAquo3BxQ[/video]

Clearly, it's the kind of gesture he always uses.

It really shouldn't be ANY surprise to people who have seen what the press does to him typically.
They take something innocuous and exaggerate and distort.
No biggie - they do this to everyone in Washington. Well, in recent years, NOT so much to Obama.
If you did THAT, you'd be labelled a racist.

This is the same press who took him to task this weekend because he said 4.1% was "amazing"
- and they disputed if it was "amazing" or not.

Some people just have too much time on their hands.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Your jokes included collusion by foreign governments and grabbing women pu***.

what collusion was that ? Be Specific ... because if there HAD been any collusion, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) would have leaked it to the press already or someone from Muller's Office