Trump Trial

CPUSA

The best part is that the oversized porcine specimen still needs to put up the cash now. Given that he’s not very liquid means he’ll have to sell assets in order to cover his liability. I’d imagine he’s going to have to liquidate ~120mn to satisfy.

That puts a smile on my face.

Perhaps I will make an offer for a few cases of ketchup.
Except...that really didn't happen, now did it, you undersized male specimen... Now be honest...
Trump tossed them a bone...that's sitting in a trust account...and can't be touched until all appeals are heard...:loser::loser:,,,it seems to be a specialty of yours...

PJay

Trump is showing us how corrupt, sick, and evil these people are.

I love watching the haters licking their chops thinking "he's going down now!"

:roflmao:

Dream on.........

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Trump is showing us how corrupt, sick, and evil these people are.

I love watching the haters licking their chops thinking "he's going down now!"

:roflmao:

Dream on.........
I doubt Trump will, in the end, be out of pocket more than all the legal fees he's incurred. Not that those aren't probably huge....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Smarmy Letitia James Gloats on Twitter After Leftist Judge Orders Trump to Pay $355 Million

As Twitchy readers (and basically the whole world) know by now, Manhattan Supreme Court Judge Arthur Engoron has ordered former president and presumptive 2024 Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump to pay a whopping $355 million in fines for a case that New York Attorney General Letitia James brought against him for allegedly overvaluing his Mar-A-Lago estate in applying for loans. Engoron further ordered that Trump be barred from even doing business in New York or applying for any loans with any business registered in New York for three years.

The ruling had law professor Jonathan Turley baffled as to how it -- or even the case itself -- could be justified. Meanwhile, Trump's attorneys dubbed the ruling 'manifest injustice' and a 'political crusade.'

The political crusade charge may have some merit, seeing as how James campaigned on a promise to 'Get Trump' by any means necessary. She even has routinely referred to him as an 'illegitimate president' (which we were told was LITERAL INSURRECTION by Democrats, but we already know the only standard they have is a double standard).

But James certainly seemed pleased with herself this weekend, as she took to Twitter to smugly brag about the verdict.

The tweet is an obvious reference to Engoron's punitive verdict. It is also about as unprofessional and juvenile as James could get without actually tweeting, 'NYAH, NYAH, NYAH' at Trump. (But we wouldn't put that past her either.)

Reactions to James' petty tweet were harsh and deservedly so.

They are counting on Republicans to never pull these same Soviet show-trial tactics against them. And they are probably right in that assumption.

Of course, she is arrogant. Like Fani Willis or Jack Smith, other prosecutors charging Trump on the flimsiest of bases, they have never had to face accountability for their lawfare (though that could potentially change for Willis after her disastrous week in court last week).