Trumps approval rating hits new low

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Last edited:

Hijinx

The keyword in that sentence is minority. He couldn't do anything. They were held up by their general incompetence and the public clamor for hearings into their qualifications. Remember that idiot Devos defending school children from bears with her rifle?

What are you clowns bitching about. If Trump hasn't appointed a new person for these jobs isn't the old Obama person still there.?

You should be happy.

Sapidus

What are you clowns bitching about. If Trump hasn't appointed a new person for these jobs isn't the old Obama person still there.?

You should be happy.

They resigned or were fired. Don't you know how anything works? or read a paper? or even the link that we are discussing?

Chris0nllyn

how much time did the Senate was dragging out Trump's Cabinet Appointments

President Trump’s Cabinet Still Not in Place – Taking More than 2.6 Times Longer than Obama in 2009

We’re using everything we can to stop these awful nominees,” Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D., N.Y.) said at a press conference earlier this month.

Doesn't the GOP control the Senate?

Looking at the voting record of each appointment shows not a single Democrat voted NO to every appointee. Even Schumer voted yes to 7 appointees.

Chris0nllyn

sigh
really :shrug:

let me type slowly for your .......

HOW LONG DID DEMOCRATS HOLD UP EACH VOTE ?

The same Democrats that changed the nuclear option rules to only needing 51 votes? Let's be honest, the Republicans did it for years with Obama's picks.

hotbikermama40

I did that to prove my point dim wit. If it was the slowest then and not much has been done since can you put two and two together?

Sooooo...off topic with this, but just want to be sure I understand what's going on here. It's juvenile and pathetic for anyone to call you names, and further proves we can't support our side of an argument - but there's nothing wrong with you doing it? I can only guess why that is...:eyebrow:...I am gonna suggest that because your insults are weak and laughable (kind of like a kitten trying to outroar a lion), you just really, really, REALLY wish we would stop.
:wah:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Well, it turns out that Little Sap is actually quite young...a simple troll plant, living off of Uncle Georgie's largess.

Sapidus

Sooooo...off topic with this, but just want to be sure I understand what's going on here. It's juvenile and pathetic for anyone to call you names, and further proves we can't support our side of an argument - but there's nothing wrong with you doing it? I can only guess why that is...:eyebrow:...I am gonna suggest that because your insults are weak and laughable (kind of like a kitten trying to outroar a lion), you just really, really, REALLY wish we would stop.
:wah:
I shouldn't have done it but I can promise you I will only call Gillian names. . Since he just replies to all my post with the same. Feel free to see how long I held my tongue Yet he claims to actual know some of you in real life I'm shocked anyone would be seen in public with an idiot like that. I also can't believe he would behave the way he does on here and then have to look people in the eye

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I shouldn't have done it but I can promise you I will only call Gillian names. . Since he just replies to all my post with the same. Feel free to see how long I held my tongue Yet he claims to actual know some of you in real life I'm shocked anyone would be seen in public with an idiot like that. I also can't believe he would behave the way he does on here and then have to look people in the eye

Hey Sappy..when you wear out the shovel you are currently digging with, I'd be happy to provide you with another. ;-)

hotbikermama40

You've insulted and patronized many more forumites than Gilligan.

And I would love for my husband and I to meet up with Gilligan and his wife for drinks and convo - in public.

warneckutz

Stop talking trash and meet up then! I'll talk politics with you - stop being such a ####ing wimp.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You've insulted and patronized many more forumites than Gilligan.

And I would love for my husband and I to meet up with Gilligan and his wife for drinks and convo - in public.

I'll bet that can be arranged..especially since she's finally been cleared by the docs to ride her Fat Boy again. Woo hoo. Been a while. She's never been a fan of riding "bitch"...ever. ;-)