Trumps approval rating hits new low

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove.

This is the first time the president’s overall approval rating has hit the 50% mark since late April. His approval rating has ranged from a high of 59% in late January shortly after he took office to a low of 42% in early April.

The latest figures include 31% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 42% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -11. (see trends).

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_jun16

:oldman:

SamSpade

In my best TJ voice, "Rasmussen polls SUCK you idiot!!!"

(How did I do?)

Not bad - and although I've noticed that Rasmussen tends to favor the right more than the left, in the last election they were the closest to the result.
Yeah, I've seen comparisons done that give it to IBD/TPP - but none of those include Rasmussen.

It doesn't matter if you tilt right or left - IF your answer is actually proven correct.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I shouldn't have done it but I can promise you I will only call Gillian names. . Since he just replies to all my post with the same. Feel free to see how long I held my tongue Yet he claims to actual know some of you in real life I'm shocked anyone would be seen in public with an idiot like that. I also can't believe he would behave the way he does on here and then have to look people in the eye

OMG :lmao:

Are you seriously delusional or do you just troll for fun?

You have called me names and insulted me, completely without provocation, and in lieu of refuting my point and making one of your own. You have jumped in and insulted me when I wasn't even talking to you and I was in a discussion with someone else. In fact, you've done this repeatedly, and not only with me but with others as well.

Mr. Holier Than Thou, living in your own reality. :lol:

BOP

The same Democrats that changed the nuclear option rules to only needing 51 votes? Let's be honest, the Republicans did it for years with Obama's picks.

Actually, most of what did NOT happen under Obama was due to the demonrats in Congress. Although, I can see where you'd get confused as it's pretty tough to tell the two parties apart these days.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Actually, most of what did NOT happen under Obama was due to the demonrats in Congress. Although, I can see where you'd get confused as it's pretty tough to tell the two parties apart these days.

That is the truth. Glad to see you post! :smile:

philibusters

Not bad - and although I've noticed that Rasmussen tends to favor the right more than the left, in the last election they were the closest to the result.
Yeah, I've seen comparisons done that give it to IBD/TPP - but none of those include Rasmussen.

It doesn't matter if you tilt right or left - IF your answer is actually proven correct.

I cannot find their 2016 polling. ABC/Washington Post and Bloomberg were pretty close on the national results https://www.realclearpolitics.com/e...s/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

SamSpade

I cannot find their 2016 polling. ABC/Washington Post and Bloomberg were pretty close on the national results https://www.realclearpolitics.com/e...s/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Just looking at pages like this one:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/19/these-pollsters-got-the-election-right-according-to-rcp/

which actually puts it second - and IBD/TPP first.
(Another lesser known polling firm - PPD - was actually better than THEM).

I mean, quite a lot were close. It's hard to fault a lot of them. I just don't care for accusations that say if it favors the GOP, it's biased and *wrong*.
So Rasmussen favors the GOP - but it turned out to be accurate?

Opinion polling is getting increasingly difficult, especially as people trend away from landlines to cell phones almost exclusively.
It taints the model when you're stuck with landlines. Frankly, I have no idea how to get ahead of it.

Hijinx

Just looking at pages like this one:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/19/these-pollsters-got-the-election-right-according-to-rcp/

which actually puts it second - and IBD/TPP first.
(Another lesser known polling firm - PPD - was actually better than THEM).

I mean, quite a lot were close. It's hard to fault a lot of them. I just don't care for accusations that say if it favors the GOP, it's biased and *wrong*.
So Rasmussen favors the GOP - but it turned out to be accurate?

Opinion polling is getting increasingly difficult, especially as people trend away from landlines to cell phones almost exclusively.
It taints the model when you're stuck with landlines. Frankly, I have no idea how to get ahead of it.

I vote for who I like. I have my own opinions. Polls don't mean sh1t to me.
Trump is still President.
And doing a pretty fair job with no help from either side.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

polling depends on a couple of things ........

How exactly is the question formed ?
What neighborhoods are the calling into ?

are they calling LA County / New York City Area Codes or Rural Idaho and Wyoming :shrug:

warneckutz

OMG :lmao:

Are you seriously delusional or do you just troll for fun?

You have called me names and insulted me, completely without provocation, and in lieu of refuting my point and making one of your own. You have jumped in and insulted me when I wasn't even talking to you and I was in a discussion with someone else. In fact, you've done this repeatedly, and not only with me but with others as well.

Mr. Holier Than Thou, living in your own reality. :lol:

I shouldn't have done it but I can promise you I will only call Gillian names. . Since he just replies to all my post with the same. Feel free to see how long I held my tongue Yet he claims to actual know some of you in real life I'm shocked anyone would be seen in public with an idiot like that. I also can't believe he would behave the way he does on here and then have to look people in the eye

You are such a tough guy! :lol: