Trying again

H

hborror

Toxick said:
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Halo 3 was just announced over the weekend. Should be out in 2007. There's a trailer online. I'm so excited I can't even stand it.

Yes I saw the trailor on E3 live. It was great, I loved the graphics but wish they could have showed more.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
camily said:
What?

I ain't lettin' no other biatches in on my man. I just got Wednesdays and Thursdays!

Don't you just hate it when a newbie joins and starts shaking their tale around trying to take all our good men. :killingme

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Tigerlily said:
Don't you just hate it when a newbie joins and starts shaking their tale around trying to take all our good men. :killingme

Telling a good story is part of the game...

camily

Peace
Tigerlily said:
Hold on to Dougster Tiger, hold him tight!

camily

Peace
RoseRed said:
I got him today. :whistle:
You biatch!!!! :smack:
I knew something was funny when he yelled out "Rose" the other night and he quickly packpeddled saying "Rose.....eola is a terrible thing."
That bastard.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
camily said:
You biatch!!!! :smack:
I knew something was funny when he yelled out "Rose" the other night and he quickly packpeddled saying "Rose.....eola is a terrible thing."
That bastard.

It must have been because I shared my hamburger with shorty. :shrug:

H

hborror

Toxick said:
Me too.

And I think that big thing is "The Ark".

Yea did you know they hid stuff in the trailor?

4 Fingers = Month ..4 in 2007 = April
9+1+4 = 14
Is there a possibility of it releasing on April 14th 2007?

9 = Month ..9 of 2007 = September
14 = Day of September
Release date September 14th 2007?

H

hborror

elaine said:
She types really slow.

This is only my 2nd thread....I didn't make the other one I have no idea who did nor do I feel like looking back at it. I started this thread in hopes to start freash .