Trying again

itsbob

I bowl overhand
hborror said:
yea it will take me acouple days but I think Im starting to see the personalities here. TY I'll take a look

So scrapbook anyone, Im going to the convention in June.
Scrapbook convention!?? YOu're serious?

:lmao: :jameo: :lmao:

H

hborror

itsbob said:
Scrapbook convention!?? YOu're serious?

:lmao: :jameo: :lmao:

Oh yeah! Scrapbooking is a great way to keep the memories of your baby. She will have it to share with her kids.

hborror said:
Oh yeah! Scrapbooking is a great way to keep the memories of your baby. She will have it to share with her kids.

I don't understand scrapbooking. Isn't it just a fancy photo album?

H

hborror

Speedy70 said:

Yes but you make it your own, you right things about the photos that people wont know when your gone. So they can tell a story.

Speedy70 said:
It depends on how fancy you make it. The main point of really is that it is photo safe. Acid free, Lignon (sp?) free....stuff like that so your pics will last for years to come. Different chemicals in paper and what not will discolor your pics over time and some make them get brittle and fall apart.

slotted

hborror said:
Yes but you make it your own, you right things about the photos that people wont know when your gone. So they can tell a story.
What if you wanted to left things about the photos?

sweetpea said:
It depends on how fancy you make it. The main point of really is that it is photo safe. Acid free, Lignon (sp?) free....stuff like that so your pics will last for years to come. Different chemicals in paper and what not will discolor your pics over time and some make them get brittle and fall apart.

Well, I suppose it makes a little more sense to me now. I just keep all my photos on the computer and backed up on a CD. :shrug:

H

hborror

Speedy70 said:
Well, I suppose it makes a little more sense to me now. I just keep all my photos on the computer and backed up on a CD. :shrug:

:lmao: my pictures are taking over my computer.

Toxick

Splat
hborror said:
Yea did you know they hid stuff in the trailor?

4 Fingers = Month ..4 in 2007 = April
9+1+4 = 14
Is there a possibility of it releasing on April 14th 2007?

9 = Month ..9 of 2007 = September
14 = Day of September
Release date September 14th 2007?

I must not have been paying enough attention... Where are these things hidden?

H

hborror

Toxick said:
I must not have been paying enough attention... Where are these things hidden?

Go to Halo2forums.com they explain all. I also over heard 777 lol oh man I am so ready.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Toxick said:
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Halo 3 was just announced over the weekend. Should be out in 2007. There's a trailer online. I'm so excited I can't even stand it.
NP has a rag you can borrow, just keep it away from the leather. :yay:

:killingme

nomoney

hborror said:
Is there a way to change my user name?

If you keep bugging my admin dept. they're not going to like you either. PM Vrai, she's the head of the forum member list. and if she gives you a hard time, just let me know....she's been on a short leash lately for some attitude problems.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
nomoney said:
If you keep bugging my admin dept. they're not going to like you either. PM Vrai, she's the head of the forum member list. and if she gives you a hard time, just let me know....she's been on a short leash lately for some attitude problems.
:killingme