Ukraine / Russia - Actions and Reactions

LightRoasted

If I may ...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Owww. That isn't a good sign.
Maybe the Russians really are fighting Ukraine Nazi's Certainly this guys Daddy worked with the German Nazi's. And the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.
Oh good grief. Stop with that crap. I despise George Soros as much as anyone but get sick and tired of seeing the fake narratives repeated over and over.

From any source anywhere:

By the time Soros was 17, the fall of Nazi Germany had already happened. Soros could not possibly have been involved in the Nazi party which was active between 1920-1945. He is also a Hungarian Jew, further disproving this theory.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
He's going to convince them with that message too because he has at his disposal, thousands of hours of Democrats and their whacko ravings to show on Russian TV.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

He's going to convince them with that message too because he has at his disposal, thousands of hours of Democrats and their whacko ravings to show on Russian TV.
Funny how it takes the President of a super power nation to tell Americans, the West, and the world, how effed up and degenerate we are/have become. And that such things will not be happening in his Country come hell or high water. If the, (US, NATO, Israel, the EU, et al.) do not stop the provocations, we most likely will, after many generations since the last one, see a nuclear war in our lifetimes.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
we most likely will, after many generations since the last one, see a nuclear war in our lifetimes.
I've come to the same conclusion. Insane...I was a "kid in the 60s" learning how to use a geiger counter, what the various radiation alert and shelter signs meant, and how to duck and cover under my ancient wood and metal school desk. More than 50 years ago....and now here we are.

nobody really

I need a nap
I've come to the same conclusion. Insane...I was a "kid in the 60s" learning how to use a geiger counter, what the various radiation alert and shelter signs meant, and how to duck and cover under my ancient wood and metal school desk. More than 50 years ago....and now here we are.
i just watched several shows about the atomic age on Amazon, and also grew up in the 60s. Very scary to think we are under a leader of the free world who is spineless, considering how close we came during the Cuban Missile Crisis.. Going back under my rock, binge watching Sanford amd Son. I guess ill know if we go *poof*

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
i just watched several shows about the atomic age on Amazon, and also grew up in the 60s. Very scary to think we are under a leader of the free world who is spineless, considering how close we came during the Cuban Missile Crisis.. Going back under my rock, binge watching Sanford amd Son. I guess ill know if we go *poof*
You sure could've fooled me. You mean the 70s, or even 80s, right?

PJay

I don't want to know a thing. Hope it happens while I am cuddled with my dogs and in a deep sleep.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Well Fuk here we go ..... there is NO Reason to Admit Ukraine.
YES, there is a reason not to admit Ukraine. Unless the membership rules are violated, Ukraine cannot at this time become a member due to the current and ongoing conflict. Since the rules state that a State cannot be allow membership while a conflict is underway within that State.

In other words, alliances, assurances, must be made during a period of peace and well prior to any conflicts.

I don't believe any NATO members in their right minds would vote for Ukraine membership anyways, considering what is happening now. They'd be fools to do such a thing since the majority of those member States are just a rocket launch away from Moscow. They do not want to be dragged into a long prolonged death and destruction quagmire in which they had no hand in.