Veg*n Restaurants

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Hey mAlice,
my name is Sunny.. i am the owner of Bollywood Masala.. I am shocked to hear that some people that you know have gotten sick after eating there.. i would be very thankful if you could throw some light on this.. was it some allergies that kicked in .. because i am aware of A customer who got sick because of his allergies with nuts, and i personally make it a point when i am taking orders to make sure i enquire about food allergies. i personally make sure that there is nothing in the restaurant that is pre cooked, as a matter of fact every single thing that is served is cooked per order. i really would be thankful if you could shed some light on this matter.

Thanks again..

Well, sunny...it was more like a staph poisoning, if that helps.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I can only speak for one vegan, and she feeds her cats animal products.

I had always wondered about the animals too..A dog can be a vegetarian..its not the healthiest for them..but they can be..a cat on the other hand could not survive on a veg diet..they would die... so i guess if you are truely wanted to do the lifestyle up...you just couldnt have a cat..or a very healthy dog..:killingme

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I went to the DC Green Fest over the weekend. There were a few Vegan restaurants from the DC area. I ate some vegan soul food from Soul Vegetarian Cafe' & Exodus Carryout and it was :yum:

L

luckystar

I went to the DC Green Fest over the weekend. There were a few Vegan restaurants from the DC area. I ate some vegan soul food from Soul Vegetarian Cafe' & Exodus Carryout and it was :yum:

I was in DC Thursday, didn't hear about it at all. Wish I'd known! I'll have to keep the restaurant name in mind. Do you remember where they said they were located?

Beta84

They're out to get us
I was in DC Thursday, didn't hear about it at all. Wish I'd known! I'll have to keep the restaurant name in mind. Do you remember where they said they were located?

google!

Soul Vegetarian Cafe and Exodus
2606 Georgia Ave NW Washington, DC 20001-3852 - (202) 328-7685
Open Mon-Sat 11am-9pm; Sun 11am-3pm