Vet Recommendations

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
I worked with Breton Veterinary Hospital for a few months and can honestly recommend anyone but them. They are over-priced and pushy to the max!!! If there is a test, they want to run it...

I take my animals to Tidewater in Charlotte Hall. Quite a drive for someone living in Pax River. I'm sure all the other recommendations will be of great help to you :-D

I've always been a native of St mary's county, so I hope you enjoy it down here :razz:

mingiz

Horse Poor
I use Dr Bennett at the Great Mills Rd office for 3 Notch. I had a cat that had half of the inner part of his leg just ripped up down to bone. We think from a car fan blade. Thought we would lose the leg. I took him to Kathy and she fixed him up and today you don't even see a scar or limp. She specailizes in the feline field. I'm getting ready to take my mini Daschund to her to get spayed.

Ponytail said:
Solomons Vet Clinic. (410) 326-4300
Thanks!! That's actually who I called, they are right across the street from me. Not as serious as I thought thank goodness. My pup just had an upset tummy. But, as the vet said, better safe than sorry.

I will definitely look into 3 Notch for my kitties, since that is their speciality. But I liked the dr. over at Solomons. And for the clinic charge it was only a few dollars different, so I thought that I would go here first since they are closer.

Thanks everyone, this thread definitely paid off. :yay: