Wacky Weather

hotcoffee

Sounded like those storms were coming right for my house.

Woke up to the sound of rain in the gutters and thunder.... the lightening wasn't all that impressive...

WidowLady06

lost in the numbers
Big booms scared the poo out of the animals. It was like a zoo in my bed at 3:30 this morning. Shaking the walls for a while there.

I love a good storm.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Nothing like 75 pounds of trembling dog in the bed to make for a great night's sleep. I finally Xanexed her. She's very relaxed this morning. :lol:

Last edited:

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
I guess I was sleeping like a baby cause I didn't hear anything!! Didn't even realize we had a storm until I came on here.

Smowlover409

my grandmother said it rained its butt off this morning in OC... I slept through it. I checked the Storm Prediction Center (Storm Prediction Center) website earlier and there was a Tornado Watch for southeastern VA and northeastern NC and it said there was a chance for more severe weather for MD, VA, PA and DE later this afternoon :cds:

I was in pain last night, barely noticed the storm, but I knew it was rocking out there. I love watching a good storm.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Big booms scared the poo out of the animals. It was like a zoo in my bed at 3:30 this morning. Shaking the walls for a while there.

I love a good storm.

Was like that here too... woke me up a little after 3 and scared the hell out of me