Washington Commandos

Toxick

Splat
So who's the best Commander?

Like if you were gonna buy a jersey for a fan, whose jersey would you get?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If I wanted to gift someone a Washington jersey, it wouldn't be a Commanders lame-ass - it would be a vintage Redskins jersey.

Darrell Green seems to be "the guy", according to fans on the internet.

Grumpy

Darrell Green seems to be "the guy", according to fans on the internet.
When I worked at the stadium back in the early 90s, we used to stand outside the locker room door and watch the players leave after the game. Alot of stadium workers would get autographs as they came out. I had my son(6,at the time) down there once and he approached Darrell Green and said "Mr Green, could you sign my program, please?" Green responded with "I don't do autographs" Green then walked about 20 feet away and started signing autographs for some 'canadian' fans. Hell of a football player but I have despised him ever since.

stgislander

PREMO Member
reminds me of the time I was at Pittsburg's game....Oh, I was knee high to a grasshopper and hung out at Penn State's locker room hoping to shower with a coach guy.... anyway, a Steeler's player, also named Green came out, agonizing and suffering with an injury...hobbled and sweaty... so I gave him my bottle of Coke as he walked away... then, suddenly, he turned and said, "Hey Kid" and tossed his size 14 cleat at me... WOW!!!, I lost an eye, a 7 oz. coke but man, I still have that stinking shoe in my safe deposit box.... It brings a tear to my real eye...
You may have just won today's Internet with that one. Good job.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Forget I asked.

Jesus ****ing Christ.

:roflmao:

Don't pout.

The default is the QB. So Taylor Heinicke, which I alluded to earlier but you either ignored me or were in too much of a snit to get the reference.

Last edited:

Toxick

Splat
:roflmao:

Don't pout.

You were expecting me to react..... positively?

I asked for some simple advice, in a very direct question. Literally noone gave me a direct answer .... Until I said **** off.

The default is the QB. So Taylor Heinicke.

There's one.

Although at this point in the Christmas season, Quarterback jerseys are probably running low.

Doesn't matter though - I'll go figure it out myself.

Toxick

Splat
Just to clarify:

1) Commanders. Not Redskins. Commanders. If you don't like the Commanders, I'm not asking you to. I don't like them either. I am a Ravens Fan. As such, I would not like Baltimore Colt's gear. So I'm not getting my son Redskins ****. Let's stick to Commanders. Go start your own thread if you have an erection for retired geriatric ex-Redskins.

2) Active Players. Someone he can put on his jersey and wear it to a game or to sports bar and support his team by wearing something that is actually relevant.

Besides, I think I've decided whose jersey I'm buying.

No, I will not be sharing the identity of this player, because I don't give a tiny rat's ass what anyone here thinks of this player.

Thanks for nothing everyone. If I'm ever tempted to ask this forum for advice again, I hope someone kicks me in the nuts first, to remind me what it's like.