Washington Commandos

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Thanks for nothing everyone. If I'm ever tempted to ask this forum for advice again, I hope someone kicks me in the nuts first, to remind me what it's like.
:lol: You've been here since 2003, and only just now had that epiphany?

Kinnakeet

reminds me of the time I was at Pittsburg's game....Oh, I was knee high to a grasshopper and hung out at Penn State's locker room hoping to shower with a coach guy.... anyway, a Steeler's player, also named Green came out, agonizing and suffering with an injury...hobbled and sweaty... so I gave him my bottle of Coke as he walked away... then, suddenly, he turned and said, "Hey Kid" and tossed his size 14 cleat at me... WOW!!!, I lost an eye, a 7 oz. coke but man, I still have that stinking shoe in my safe deposit box.... It brings a tear to my real eye...
LMAO

Kinnakeet

Just to clarify:

1) Commanders. Not Redskins. Commanders. If you don't like the Commanders, I'm not asking you to. I don't like them either. I am a Ravens Fan. As such, I would not like Baltimore Colt's gear. So I'm not getting my son Redskins ****. Let's stick to Commanders. Go start your own thread if you have an erection for retired geriatric ex-Redskins.

2) Active Players. Someone he can put on his jersey and wear it to a game or to sports bar and support his team by wearing something that is actually relevant.

Besides, I think I've decided whose jersey I'm buying.

No, I will not be sharing the identity of this player, because I don't give a tiny rat's ass what anyone here thinks of this player.

Thanks for nothing everyone. If I'm ever tempted to ask this forum for advice again, I hope someone kicks me in the nuts first, to remind me what it's like.
A Ravens fan OMG they are the Browns of Baltimore

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Chase Young. #99
McLaurin, 1 of the better recievers.
Robinson, as a running back won't be around long.

The Young jersey is guaranteed to be clean & spotless.