We are the highest taxed nation-Donald Trump

black dog

Free America
Because this is a forum about MD and this idiot is bragging about his personal income. Therefore we shouldn't compare him with someone who lives in Alabama or Manhattan.

What do you think that lowly skilled union workers make working in the Delmarva area?
What do you think a journeyman plumber with his gas certificate grosses a year working out of the DC local?
I'll help you, 120 grand including bennies..
So what do you think the owner of the company that employs a dozen to fifty or more men?
Here's a letter that my sons school counselor gave him to look into if he was interested.
IMG_20170526_1036561_2.jpg

I have a sister and a bil that own a irrigation business in MD, depending opon the economy they gross between 2-4 mil a year. They do much better than 300 grand.
What do you think Blackie Will jr and the Burch family pays themselfs...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I have a sister and a bil that own a irrigation business in MD, depending opon the economy they gross between 2-4 mil a year. They do much better than 300 grand.
What do you think Blackie Will jr and the Burch family pays themselfs...

Morons like Rumprider and Sappy have zero understanding of business ownership, business accounting and tax laws, or even basic economics. So....they post the drivel that they do.

Midnightrider

Morons like Rumprider and Sappy have zero understanding of business ownership, business accounting and tax laws, or even basic economics. So....they post the drivel that they do.

Derpy derp derp.....

What you don't know would fill the ocean. As would your incessant need to feel important and brag about unimpressive crap :yay:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Derpy derp derp.....

What you don't know would fill the ocean. As would your incessant need to feel important and brag about unimpressive crap :yay:

Jealousy so becomes you. Must be why you wear it so often. Chuckles

Furthermore, while my posts have remained spot on the thread topic, yours...well...:shakesheadsadly:

Last edited:

Midnightrider

Jealousy so becomes you. Must be why you wear it so often. Chuckles

Furthermore, while my posts have remained spot on the thread topic, yours...well...:shakesheadsadly:

Again, your overinflated ego is nothing to be jealous of, it's comical.

Tell us more about how great you think you are Mo :yay:

Wishbone

So You Have Nothing Besides Personal Attacks :shrug:

Classic symptom of subjects with below average intelligence coupled with stunted emotional development and self-loathing.

The other three exhibit each of those characteristics but are combined with a different dysfunction.

Restitution

I do not have a dog in this battle of internet wits however, I do still wonder....

How does a self professed business success find the time to commit a LARGE... VERY LARGE portion of their work week to posting and sitting on local internet forums? Are you just an owner in name only?

Just seems that the owner of a successful and busy business wouldn't have time for cruising an online forum ALL DAY.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I do not have a dog in this battle of internet wits however, I do still wonder....

How does a self professed business success find the time to commit a LARGE... VERY LARGE portion of their work week to posting and sitting on local internet forums? Are you just an owner in name only?

Just seems that the owner of a successful and busy business wouldn't have time for cruising an online forum ALL DAY.

I would estimate my total time reading and typing at roughly 30-40 minutes a day. Since I conduct all sales and marketing activities in addition to some aspects of our system engineering, I fly the desk a lot. ;-)

Still managed to squeeze in enough work time to sell to two offshore wind farm vessel stabilization systems (~ 700K$) to a Taiwan yard last week. I think I got this, ;-)

Last edited:

Restitution

I would estimate my total time reading and typing at roughly 30-40 minutes a day. Since I conduct all sales and marketing activities in addition to some aspects of our system engineering, I fly the desk a lot. ;-)

Still managed to squeeze in enough work time to sell to two offshore wind farm vessel stabilization systems (~ 700K$) to a Taiwan yard last week. I think I got this, ;-)

Gotcha! Although.... I would definitely have to disagree with the 30-40 minute estimate.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
More on the subject of tax reform..and 1% ers

The top 1 percent pays the largest share of individual income taxes, 39.5 percent, compared to the 29.1 percent paid by the bottom 90 percent, according to IRS data from 2014, the most recent numbers available.

Many in the top 1 percent — those making more than $386,000 a year — also are small business owners who file individual income tax returns and are subject to the top rate of 39.6 percent.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/10/donald-trump-tax-plan-gives-the-wealthy-a-break/

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
he is only counting the time he actually spends typing. Don't let him fool you, he spends all day here

..and yet still manage to run a successful international business, restore vintage cars, trucks and boats, take the Harley out, ....

Kills ya, don't it loser? :killingme

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
bwhahahahaha

your lies, and crappy old cars/bikes have no effect on me :yay:

Muah ha ha haa.... Killin' ya, isn't it?

Of course I realize that not everyone likes the Early Broncos..or Panteras...or...

Here..pretend I'm waving at you as I pass you by on shore. :howdy:

Marinette.jpg