We lost one of our own last week...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
:huggy: :huggy: YES. Looking forward to seeing her again. She'd better be ready for a :hot: time.

Wendy would now tell me, "Okay, enough of that, pull yourself up by your bootstraps and move on. Put your big boy pants on and deal with it. And get rid of some of this CLUTTER!" :wench: :lmao: Okay, Honey, I'll do that. :love: :smoochy::flowers:
Didn't know the two of you were married...

Sorry about your loss..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
She died unexpectedly in her apartment in Salisbury. She's in a MUCH better place, now.

Which is code for?

And there is no better place than the here and now.. I liked Wenchy, but I hate it when people use that term. There is no better place than amongst the living, with us, in the here and now.

But that's just my belief.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
The family apparently didn't want to go into details about cause of death. I'm told it was natural causes and will respect their right to privacy.

islandgrl

I'm so sorry to hear of her passing :frown: I had the pleasure of seeing her a handful of times over the years & always enjoyed her company. She was a special person & she will be missed.

Hank

my war
depends on ones belief system. if they believe, they end up in a much better place, if the don't believe, they don't end up in a much better place.

Until you can prove otherwise, there is no better place than right here, right now with your loved ones! I don't care what you believe. It's not an issue whether there is a heaven or god.

MarieB

Until you can prove otherwise, there is no better place than right here, right now with your loved ones! I don't care what you believe. It's not an issue whether there is a heaven or god.

Why argue about that ####? Everyone has their own perspective when it comes to that, and it's not a point that can be "won" through debate

Is it better to be here now with my family - I say yes

And that is all bullcrap if one believes quality of life is more important than quantity.

This thread wasn't started as a place to trash individual poster's personal beliefs but rather a place where each of us could put our personal goodbye. Well, at least we made it until this morning until the bashing started. F this thread now.

Last edited:

MarieB

And that is all bullcrap if one believes quality of life is more important than quantity.

This thread wasn't started as a place to trash individual poster's personal beliefs but rather a place where each of us could put our personal goodbye. Well, at least we made it until this morning until the bashing started. F this thread now.

I'm not sure when it comes to these situations, but i waver back and forth

But, in this context/environment he should be able to give his opinion. Debate is bound to happen on any thread, and he didn't say anything negative about wenchy as far as i recall

Rt235

Yup, you are right...he always has a way of trashing a thread.

I wonder what Wenchy would say.........

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
A Joke She Would Appreciate

Wendy's favorite colors were black and red. Mine are blue and green. Together, we made a beautiful bruise! :lmao:

:bawl: