Wedding

_FOX.FORD_

Getting Married Next Year And Have Been Having Trouble With The Following And Was Wondering If Anyone Had Any Suggestions?

1. Finding A Good Wedding Photographer?

2.where To Get A Good Cake?

3.where Can I Go To Find Good Table And Chair Covers For Reception. Or Just Decorations In General?

I Live In Southern Maryland, Mechanicsville Area Anyone Who Could Help Thanks

kvj21075

Meow
how many chair covers and table cloths do u need? My wedding was in October and we still have ours if we have what u need we could sell them to you. Just shoot me a pm :yay:

AlleyCat

My mind is closed today
Getting Married Next Year And Have Been Having Trouble With The Following And Was Wondering If Anyone Had Any Suggestions?

3.where Can I Go To Find Good Table And Chair Covers For Reception. Or Just Decorations In General?

1. Photographer - CarolT photography 301-542-2004

Strand1010

Robin Owen is a wonderful photographer. Kind of pricy, but she's REALLY good.
Have you talked to Isabelle Williams for a cake? We're using her for our wedding in 3 weeks, and from everything I've heard from her, she's fantastic. I've also heard MANY good things about Jeneva's Cakes in Prince Frederick.
Good luck!

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Go to somdweddings.com There are tons of real southern MD weddings on there..and who they used..and their experience with them..plus lists of all the local vendors.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me

Portraits By Kim | Maryland Family Portrait Photographer | Specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Senior and Family Photography. (if you wanna see some of her work let me know I have tons)

Todd Riddle Home

I have almost 200 disposable chair covers if interested in purchasing.

What colors are you doing?
Just got done planning and having my own wedding in June 2009 let me know if you have any other questions, I also live in Mechanicsville

Last edited:

wittykitty

Thumbs up to Portraits by Kim, but when I called her January 2009 she informed me that she doesn't do weddings (or at least she didn't at the time).

Also, some venues require that your cake come from a business and not a private party (due to Health Dept regulation). So, depending where you are having your reception, you may want to ask about this....just a helpful fyi.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Thumbs up to Portraits by Kim, but when I called her January 2009 she informed me that she doesn't do weddings (or at least she didn't at the time).

Also, some venues require that your cake come from a business and not a private party (due to Health Dept regulation). So, depending where you are having your reception, you may want to ask about this....just a helpful fyi.

Hmm I'll have to call her, I think she has since started them... :whistle:

bluewater

Not sure on Photographer, but go talk with Wildewood Bakery in Wildewood, they are awesome and reasonable. As far as renting chairs and decorations cant go wrong with Top Hat Party Design in Northern Calvert. Congratulations

B

Bride2Be

I recently started renting tablecloths, chair covers, and many other decorations. I'd love to talk to you and see if I can help!

kpinche

Chair covers and tablecloths

Hi. I read your post. We are throwing my daughter a baby shower in a few weeks. How many chair covers do you have, and what kind are they? What are you asking for them? Also, are your tablecloths round or rectangle. We are looking for about 2-3 rectangle tablecloths. I've already purchased some round tablecloths pretty cheaply.
Thank you so much,
Norma

how many chair covers and table cloths do u need? My wedding was in October and we still have ours if we have what u need we could sell them to you. Just shoot me a pm :yay:

angelbaby

Don't do a cake....Do CUPCAKES!!...Like these in the picture. You still have a cake to cut on top too.

Attachments

• cupcake_tree_1.jpg
    cupcake_tree_1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 122
We did our daughters wedding a few weeks ago....

as far as the cake....Isabelle Williams would never return a phone call after 6 months of trying, we went with Jeneva's, and in my opinion, that was a mistake too. The cake would not even support the topper!....AND for $5.50 a slice, it didn't taste that good, nor look that good!

Top Hat is a story in and of itself...all I can say is .... RUN, RUN AWAY!!

ash26

Congratulations, I am getting married next year as well... if you look in the ladies room I had asked about a photographer and quite a few responses. I have been in touch with a few and we are really leaning on aspect photography. Wildewood bakery does some amazing cakes, I have also heard good things about anitas cakes off of Chancelors run road.
Another suggestion would be like someone else said somdweddings.com TONS of helpful information on there.
Best of luck to you and your future husband.