well, now its assault style military tactical knife...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I have a few odd ones..here and there...

Likewise.

Bayonet.jpg

black dog

Free America
I'm slow...been out in the sun drinking beer all day...so far. ;-)

I had to dig, I used mine on a few deployments..

20180714_153916.jpg

I have my dad's and my Gerber MK11's somewhere.. both of those had a hard life when they were carried. The only good part with the Buckmaster is that you can use it like a hatchet as heavy as it is. And the spikes give others something to bust you on.

black dog

Free America
I can't imagine it holding up to salt water very well.

My Buckmaster is horrible stainless 304? Maybe. You needed to soak it in a bucket of fresh water for days to keep it from rusting after diving with it. It's pitted and has a rust ring around the hilt.

black dog

Free America
I believe they used a 400-series 440 maybe?..so it would hold an edge. That's why they rust so bad..

Ok,. I remember it being a bitch to put an edge on it, I would sit with my old Lansky taking forever putting it back in shape....
Back then I sharpened both sides of my M7,. After it taking blood from me a few times I took the edge off the top edge..
Stupid is as stupid does...

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Are these assault knives?

Attachments

• Switch Blade 2.jpg
    Switch Blade 2.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 124
  • SurvivaleKnife 2.jpg
    SurvivaleKnife 2.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 67

GregV814

yes you war monger!!! according to the Dem's you are a heathen....all knives, guns hand grenades, plastic straws and rocks should be banned...I feel a Coca Cola commercial coming on...I'd like to teach the world to sing to sing in perfect har-mo-nee..."..

Last edited: