well, now its assault style military tactical knife...

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Sweet.

I had a nice collection of military/academy dress swords....lost those in the house fire. ;-(

I've been collecting wood axes/hatchets, hunting and pocket knives since I got into Boy Scouts back in 1968, the other ironmongery when I started participating in pre-gunpowder historical re-creation in 1978.

black dog

Free America
Sweet.

I had a nice collection of military/academy dress swords....lost those in the house fire. ;-(

I have a sword that came home with a ggfather from WW1?.. I don't have the scabbard and it's some sort of German Artillery sword. I don't believe it's anything special, the last time I had anyone look at it was when Greenbelt still had gunshows.
20180714_154437.jpg

black dog

Free America
I've been collecting wood axes/hatchets, hunting and pocket knives since I got into Boy Scouts back in 1968, the other ironmongery when I started participating in pre-gunpowder historical re-creation in 1978.

Kool stuff, thanks for posting them.

black dog

Free America
What are they when an Airman carries them?

And I kid, I have a bil that is AF pushing 25 years now, two out of three of his sons are AF PJ's the third son is a leatherneck working in Force Security MOS in Japan right now. Those switchblades are earned not given.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You cannot see his sword in this picture because it's behind him in this view...but that's my Great Grandfather in the foreground. I had his sword in the collection that I lost in the fire.

You can see Lutjens' sword though...

saturday_eve_post_nov_1958_2.jpg