Well that is Enlightened of Him

Hijinx

Hey dummy, a lot of that stuff was investigated by congressional committee. Trey Gowdey pretty much made a career of investigating Hillary.

Oh Yeah I remember now . Eric Holder was found in contempt and refused to asnwer. Hillary forgot everything but her name, and said what Difference does it make.
I must have missed when they appointed Trey Gowdy a Special Prosecutor though.

PsyOps

Pixelated
again, it was investigated wasnt it. You didnt like the result, but it was investigated and none of you tards were bitching about that

You're damn right I didn't like the result; and this not just coming from some whiny "I didn't get my way" standpoint. Hillary Clinton committed crimes. Her server was found through a different investigation. HARD EVIDENCE, not innuendo and assumptions. Investigators FOUND ACTUAL EVIDENCE! When you find HARD EVIDENCE, that warrants an investigation. Making assumptions based on thin circumstances does not warrant this sort investigation. What the hell is so hard about seeing what Clinton did as criminal. Comey was derelict in his duties by making up some bull### standard of "intent".

With the Clinton scandal, I know for certain she is guilty of INTENTIONALLY mishandling classified; something Comey even admitted would land anyone else in a lot of trouble. You can keep playing off like you know better and think we're all a bunch of stupid misguided partisans just wanting to put a liberal in prison; I frankly don't give a damn. You obvious don't know #### about it, and I can say that with absolute confidence. Clinton should be resting comfortably in a prison cell right now; but our corrupt government saw it differently. And now the standard has been set that anyone mishandling classified can use the Hillary defense that they didn't "intend" to. You seem disinterested in this new standard that has dangerously been set by Comey and Lynch.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
You're damn right I didn't like the result; and this not just coming from some whiny "I didn't get my way" standpoint. Hillary Clinton committed crimes. Her server was found through a different investigation. HARD EVIDENCE, not innuendo and assumptions. Investigators FOUND ACTUAL EVIDENCE! When you find HARD EVIDENCE, that warrants an investigation. Making assumptions based on thin circumstances does not warrant this sort investigation. What the hell is so hard about seeing what Clinton did as criminal. Comey was derelict in his duties by making up some bull### standard of "intent".

With the Clinton scandal, I know for certain she is guilty of INTENTIONALLY mishandling classified; something Comey even admitted would land anyone else in a lot of trouble. You can keep playing off like you know better and think we're all a bunch of stupid misguided partisans just wanting to put a liberal in prison; I frankly don't give a damn. You obvious don't know #### about it, and I can say that with absolute confidence. Clinton should be resting comfortably in a prison cell right now; but our corrupt government saw it differently. And now the standard has been set that anyone mishandling classified can use the Hillary defense that they didn't "intend" to. You seem disinterested in this new standard that has dangerously been set by Comey and Lynch.

A side question, do you think this would disturb Bill at all?

Wishbone

Well, thinking about how they've groomed Chelsea for a political future............ yes.

Chelsea has no future in politics.

article-2435391-184D1D1F00000578-976_634x464.jpg

Midnightrider

It was an analogy... that's all.
And I appreciate that you were thoughtful enough to provide one that proves my point :yay:

And really, your example if the clinton email server makes my point too. That was discovered in the Benghazi investigation and the left had been protesting for months that trey gowdey was on a witch hunt. Remember they were investigating suspicion and allegations related to lies. Nothing illegal was found in relation to Benghazi, right?
Next, the FBI got involved with the investigation based on the allegation/suspicion that she handled classified information on her server. There was no evidence it had happened, it was a suspicion. So the FBI investigated.

Just like what is happening now.

PsyOps

Pixelated
And really, your example if the clinton email server makes my point too. That was discovered in the Benghazi investigation and the left had been protesting for months that trey gowdey was on a witch hunt. Remember they were investigating suspicion and allegations related to lies. Nothing illegal was found in relation to Benghazi, right?
Next, the FBI got involved with the investigation based on the allegation/suspicion that she handled classified information on her server. There was no evidence it had happened, it was a suspicion. So the FBI investigated.

Just like what is happening now.

I'm just not going to try to reason with you on this. You're locked in some sort of denial about what really happened in Benghazi and the Clinton email scandal. There were tons - TONS - of evidence that warranted both of those investigations.

Midnightrider

I'm just not going to try to reason with you on this. You're locked in some sort of denial about what really happened in Benghazi and the Clinton email scandal. There were tons - TONS - of evidence that warranted both of those investigations.

what illegal happened in benghazi to warrant the investigation? remember, your bar is now that you need to have actual evidence of illegal activity to even investigate. So what was the crime in benghazi?

Midnightrider

An American Embassadors Plea for assistance, ignored and declined by elected and appointed office-holders, resulting in his capture, torture and execution.

as much as i dont like it, i dont see anyuthing illegal there. Governement officals often are forced to make decisions that may result in the loss of peoples lives.

PsyOps

Pixelated
as much as i dont like it, i dont see anyuthing illegal there. Governement officals often are forced to make decisions that may result in the loss of peoples lives.

Dead Americans due to incompetence, dereliction of duty, and negligence... happens all the time. Who cares?

Oh, and then to go to the people and tell them the attack was due to protests of a video, in an effort to cover up their incompetence, dereliction of duty, and negligence. Lying to the American people. Happens all the time. No big deal. Oh, unless it's Donald Jr.

Wishbone

Dead Americans due to incompetence, dereliction of duty, and negligence... happens all the time. Who cares?

Oh, and then to go to the people and tell them the attack was due to protests of a video, in an effort to cover up their incompetence, dereliction of duty, and negligence. Lying to the American people. Happens all the time. No big deal. Oh, unless it's Donald Jr.

Thats exactly it.

No one is saying it never happens, just when it does there is supposed to be an analysis, review, those responsible for the error held so.

In this case. None of it. Too bad, so sad, bye-bye. It's Hillary and the Messiah so no consequence.

Midnightrider

It happens. But YOUR BAR is illegal activity. Which part was illegal?

We have all kinds of clandestine ops going on at any one time. Occasionally they go wrong. Did I think they should investigate, yes. Did I also understand that the video story was a cover for a clandestine operation, yes. Still, nothing illegal. They investigated the #### out of it and there was nothing illegal related to Benghazi.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Thats exactly it.

No one is saying it never happens, just when it does there is supposed to be an analysis, review, those responsible for the error held so.

In this case. None of it. Too bad, so sad, bye-bye. It's Hillary and the Messiah so no consequence.

I don't even know if I'm willing to say it's Hillary and Obama, so no consequences. This has become the culture of Washington - deceive the American people. The only reason to deceive the American people is to cover up their real intentions. And this is the disease that plagues our government. Clinton and Obama are extreme byproducts of this.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Point out the crime. :shrug:

Sad, yes. A crime, no.

Dereliction of Duty (United States Code Title 10,892) (for the military - which the president falls in - Article 92)
Accessory to Murder
Although not technically a crime - Going before the American people, in an official capacity and lying to them about the reason for the attack. This is impeachable at the least.