What does POACRE and The SOPRANO's have in common?

Should the POACRE Covenants be vacated?

• yes

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • no

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

baydoll

Was a letter sent to his home address? Why send the letter to his employer? What good could that do?

What purpose would sending it to his home be since NOBODY WOULD SEE IT except him and his family. God forbid that happens.

I know I take a risk of saying this and Becky will more than likely disagree but these are NOT very nice people, folks. :yay:

R

residentofcre

And now Becky's trying to ohso slyly suggest that George is the one in the wrong?

Becky, have you no shame? (apparently not.)

I don't think I meant to be sly about my opinions.

I agree that Ex has the right to write the letter and the right to post to the forums.

I agree that we should go into the archives and pull out any documentation he has a question about.

I agree with the intent of the letter in that we should "all act as professionals".

If Ex is, however, working on personal letters and posts on the clock... that is an issue for me. Other than that... he has the constitutional right to express his opinions.

when was the meeting where the letter was drafted/ decided on?

Who was in attendance?

what was the vote?

when was the meeting called?

was noticed posted of this meeting and its agenda?

The Administrative Meeting occurred in the Lower Level of the Management Bldg at 6:30PM Tuesday Night.

I was not there. I was in Greenbelt Tuesday for a Federal Jury Duty and didn't get to my car until 6:15. I didn't get back until 8PM.

The meeting was called more than 48 hours in advance by a majority of the Board in accordance with the Bylaws.

I don't have a copy of the agenda.

I looked in the bylaws and the posting is not necessary... so I didn't look to see if it was posted....

I want to make this clear.... I agree that Ex has the constitutional right to express his opinion. I have opened the Corkboard to him and invite all to join.

tommyjones

I agree that Ex has the right to write the letter and the right to post to the forums.

I agree that we should go into the archives and pull out any documentation he has a question about.

I agree with the intent of the letter in that we should "all act as professionals".

If Ex is, however, working on personal letters and posts on the clock... that is an issue for me. Other than that... he has the constitutional right to express his opinions.

The Administrative Meeting occurred in the Lower Level of the Management Bldg at 6:30PM Tuesday Night.

I was not there. I was in Greenbelt Tuesday for a Federal Jury Duty and didn't get to my car until 6:15. I didn't get back until 8PM.

The meeting was called more than 48 hours in advance by a majority of the Board in accordance with the Bylaws.

I don't have a copy of the agenda.

I looked in the bylaws and the posting is not necessary... so I didn't look to see if it was posted....

I want to make this clear.... I agree that Ex has the constitutional right to express his opinion. I have opened the Corkboard to him and invite all to join.

hiding this discussion in a private forum is dumb.

How about the minutes and recording of the meeting, when will they be forth coming?

R

residentofcre

hiding this discussion in a private forum is dumb.

How about the minutes and recording of the meeting, when will they be forth coming?

I opened the private forum so I could say what I wanted to say without putting a bunch of disclaimers on it.... I don't consider it hiding... I'd be happy to renew your membership if you would like.

I look forward to seeing the minutes soon.

baydoll

Do you also agree that the BOD should go to a person's place of employment demanding that his/her employer take action against this person for exercising their free rights as a homeowner/ dues-fees payer and concerned citizen?

I have opened the Corkboard to him and invite all to join

In other words, you want this moved to a private forum where it can be hushed up and swept under the rug as soon as possible. :whistle:

tommyjones

I opened the private forum so I could say what I wanted to say without putting a bunch of disclaimers on it.... I don't consider it hiding... I'd be happy to renew your membership if you would like.

I look forward to seeing the minutes soon.

Becky, i will not be rejoining your forum, you threw me out once for posting WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT THE MEMBERS.

This issue is too big to be hidden in your forum.

BTW, as i read the rules, this meeting was not open to the membership as it was never advertised.
Do you really think ANY memebers not on the BoD would have stood by and watched as the POA BoD railroaded a vocal and concerned member?

Who is in charge of getting these particular minutes out?

R

residentofcre

Becky, i will not be rejoining your forum, you threw me out once for posting WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT THE MEMBERS.

This issue is too big to be hidden in your forum.

BTW, as i read the rules, this meeting was not open to the membership as it was never advertised.
Do you really think ANY memebers not on the BoD would have stood by and watched as the POA BoD railroaded a vocal and concerned member?

Who is in charge of getting these particular minutes out?

First of all... you were removed from the forum because others had a problem with your disrespectful postings.... I told you that....

The meeting was Administrative Session so it was closed. The issue was deemed to be legal in nature.

The Secretary of the Board is responsible for the minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:

nomoney

If Ex is, however, working on personal letters and posts on the clock... that is an issue for me.

why is that an issue for you? :confused: Half the people on here post and work on personal stuff on the clock, would your board like my employers address to be a cry baby to as well? You know, just in case they have nothing better to do with their time then be total douchebags.

baydoll

First of all... you were removed from the forum because others had a problem with your disrespectful postings.... I told you that....

Explain that in further details to us, Becky... Who exactly were these 'people' who had problems with Mr. Jones and what exactly did Mr. Jones post that was so 'disrespecful'?

Last edited:

baydoll

why is that an issue for you? :confused: Half the people on here post and work on personal stuff on the clock, would your board like my employers address to be a cry baby to as well? You know, just in case they have nothing better to do with their time then be total douchebags.

In other words, I better be careful of what I say about the CRE BOD or I might just get a letter sent to MY place of employment checking to see if I am using the office computer ONLY FOR WORK because Becky is 'concerned'.

See how that works? :cool:

Last edited:

tommyjones

The meeting was Administrative Session so it was closed. The issue was deemed to be illegal in nature.

The Secretary of the Board is responsible for the minutes.

Becky, what you said and what is reality are, as usual, very diferent.

you booted me because i took what you said about the members in your private forum and posted it in the POACRE.org forum.

and a meeting specifically intended to attack a vocal member is anything but legal, but i can see why the BoD wouldn't want members to know they are scheming against memebrs.

R

residentofcre

It's my opinion.... Ex has a very very responsible position. In my opinion....Chatting in forums while other tasks could be completed, is unprofessional.

Ex is generally very professional.

baydoll

It's my opinion.... Ex has a very very responsible position. In my opinion....Chatting in forums while other tasks could be completed, is unprofessional.

So is this the reason why that letter was sent? Because Ex is chatting on forums?

R

residentofcre

Becky, what you said and what is reality are, as usual, very diferent.

you booted me because i took what you said about the members in your private forum and posted it in the POACRE.org forum.

and a meeting specifically intended to attack a vocal member is anything but legal, but i can see why the BoD wouldn't want members to know they are scheming against memebrs.

Others have posted what I say and they have not been booted....

The meeting was called because a member [not a board member] brought a legal question to the Board. As a result of the discussions concerning that legal question, a couple of letters were written.

Ex's letter was part of the solution to the legal question. Sunshine Law is intact.... I can't discuss it any further... it was indeed an legal issue.

nomoney

Unprofessional= what the board did, you guys had to know that this wouldn't be taken laying down and all hell would break loose. Did you really think he'd run away with his tail between his legs and nobody else would get pissed off?

Whenever it is you get an employer, hope to never see you posting here again. Or wait? is that how you lost your last job? Dayum board members.