What Happens if Hillary Clinton is Indicted Before the Election...

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

Attachments

• 3-cartman.jpg
    3-cartman.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 205

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Especially if she loses. Trump can not, must not go after her if he wins or we are a tin pot third world #### hole.
Don't agree with this at all, in fact I think it's exactly the opposite. In a country ruled by laws, the guilty go to jail. In a third world country, the rich and powerful buy their way out of trouble.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Don't agree with this at all, in fact I think it's exactly the opposite. In a country ruled by laws, the guilty go to jail. In a third world country, the rich and powerful buy their way out of trouble.

That's a nice sentiment but it doesn't stand up to history. Clinton, nixon, Reagan, we don't indict our top leaders.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
That's a nice sentiment but it doesn't stand up to history. Clinton, nixon, Reagan, we don't indict our top leaders.
That's true presidential immunity covers just about anything they do while in office, but seeing that's she's never been in the top slot this isn't really an issue.

Last edited:

Hijinx

That's true, presidential immunity covers just about anything they do while in office. But seeing that's she's never been in the top slot this isn't really an issue.

Pretty sure she will be pardoned by Obama if she loses.

But the point is if they don't prosecute her can they allow her to continue working the Foundation scam.
Although I feel if she doesn't get elected the big donations will dry up fast.
After all the whole foundation is funded by people that expect favors for their money.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Hillary's campaign manager, Mookie Pookie, just got grilled by Chris Wallace, and he might as well have been swimming in a tank of Kool-Aid. What a spin/swim Mook did; it was dizzying. The libfrogs are jumping all over themselves. Love it! :lol:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Really? I think Comey's deal handed the election to Trump.

I hope you are right. Comey did the right thing. His conscience got the best of him. It is about time the Clintons are stopped. We can survive one 4 year Trump presidency. Things had to change. There is no doubt about that; or America is doomed. Period, as Obama says.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Really? I think Comey's deal handed the election to Trump.

Yup. I'm wondering what could possibly come up now about him to prevent this. Conversely, it seems only more bad stuff is going to come out about her. President Trump. Good lord.

PsyOps

Pixelated
It would surprise me. You know deals are being scratched out right this minute in the event that Trump wins. Hillary has goods on pretty much everyone in Washington, so you know they're all pissing their pants because if she goes down, they all go down.

That thudding drumbeat you hear is Paul Ryan kicking his own ass.

That right there... This is why I have long-believed Hillary will walk on this. She will take everyone down with her. The impact on our government would be huge. Director Mueller would be implicated, and everyone else holding high positions in government during her tenure as SecState.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That right there... This is why I have long-believed Hillary will walk on this. She will take everyone down with her. The impact on our government would be huge. Director Mueller would be implicated, and everyone else holding high positions in government during her tenure as SecState.

Surprising to hear you say that. Your brothers in service, it seems, were resigning left and right at the fbi, mutiny, over Comey giving her a pass. The integrity a free society must have to survive. Thought you might be a bit optimistic this am.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Yup. I'm wondering what could possibly come up now about him to prevent this. Conversely, it seems only more bad stuff is going to come out about her. President Trump. Good lord.

My God, what has happened to you? None of this happens if Hillary just followed the rules/laws.