What Happens if Hillary Clinton is Indicted Before the Election...

PsyOps

Pixelated
Surprising to hear you say that. Your brothers in service, it seems, were resigning left and right at the fbi, mutiny, over Comey giving her a pass. The integrity a free society must have to survive. Thought you might be a bit optimistic this am.

I'm just following the logic of it. The SecState is required to communicate with top brass of every agency, the president, and certain members of congress. They ALL had to know what was going on when the received mail from hrc@clinton.com (or whatever it is). And they kept it silent; all of the State Dept, FBI director and deputy, CIA director, Obama, Biden, DHS, NSA, members of the intelligence committees in congress... The list has to be huge.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Aren't you the world traveler that knows that's not so?

When someone who is so obviously corrupt and criminal can get the nomination for president, we have entered into a whole new level of politics. This has nothing to do with the general fabric of this country (the people) in defining our greatness. We have had tons of conversations about the direction this country is headed and what is needed to turn things around. The train just accelerated from 80 mph to 200 mph.

Hijinx

This isn't hurting Hillary and it has little impact on voters.
She is far from defeated.

People like TJ don't give this latest email thing any credence at all and believe me , anyone who votes for Hillary are suffering from the same lunacy as she is.

Hillary does not belong in the WH, she belongs in jail, but that will never happen.

She knows where the bodies are buried.----------------------------------she put some of them there.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
When someone who is so obviously corrupt and criminal can get the nomination for president, we have entered into a whole new level of politics. This has nothing to do with the general fabric of this country (the people) in defining our greatness. We have had tons of conversations about the direction this country is headed and what is needed to turn things around. The train just accelerated from 80 mph to 200 mph.

I really thought you'd be happy this am because of the people in the fbi who forced the issue.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'm just following the logic of it. The SecState is required to communicate with top brass of every agency, the president, and certain members of congress. They ALL had to know what was going on when the received mail from hrc@clinton.com (or whatever it is). And they kept it silent; all of the State Dept, FBI director and deputy, CIA director, Obama, Biden, DHS, NSA, members of the intelligence committees in congress... The list has to be huge.

So indict em all! Line em up! Gulags!

PsyOps

Pixelated
Where to start? FDR for war crimes? Lbj for lying? Nixon for war crimes? Where does it end? Jay walking? Abuse of prescription meds? Coercing the CIA?

The people are fed up. We have laws, and they SHOULD apply to everyone; they ESPECIALLY should apply to those that are charged with upholding and enforcing them. Are you really suggesting there should be two standards under the law?

They ALL had to know what was going on when the received mail from hrc@clinton.com (or whatever it is).

When you set up an email profile, you use a common name, like Hillary R Clinton. When the email comes in, you see that name. If she used the same common name on her govt account, on the surface it appears to be from the same person/source. I doubt as busy as people are, they look to see what the actual email address really is. It would go right past them. The email content is more important than where it came from.

PsyOps

Pixelated
When you set up an email profile, you use a common name, like Hillary R Clinton. When the email comes in, you see that name. If she used the same common name on her govt account, on the surface it appears to be from the same person/source. I doubt as busy as people are, they look to see what the actual email address really is. It would go right past them. The email content is more important than where it came from.

Where I work, any email outside of our network will show up with the name and the email address:

John Doe <john.doe@yahoo.com>

Restitution

After about 4-6 weeks AFTER the election (giving that time to complain about the winner and how the loser should have been elected)

What are most of the people on here gonna do with their lives?? What will be the subject(s) that will give their lives meaning until the next election?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Maybe, but I still think most people would pay no attention to that.

I would also imagine the State Dept exchange server had a GAL, and if the name doesn't show up, you have to hand-jam the name in the To field; IF the mail was originated from someone else but Clinton's server.

In any event, I am convinced they all knew what was going on. Nothing is really secret within this level of government. I mean, I think it's pretty big when you have everyone using their appropriate server for mail and you have this one high-level person using their OWN server, the word has to get around about it. How does Clinton manage to keep something like this a secret?

NextJen

Raisin cane
A not so oldie, but a goodie...

[video=youtube;58Quv42iE68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=65&v=58Quv42iE68[/video]

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Where to start? FDR for war crimes? Lbj for lying? Nixon for war crimes? Where does it end? Jay walking? Abuse of prescription meds? Coercing the CIA?

you seem to have missed my question earlier so I'll try again. All of these are pretty much covered by presidential immunity, why do you think she should have it? almost president immunity?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
you seem to have missed my question earlier so I'll try again. All of these are pretty much covered by presidential immunity, why do you think she should have it? almost president immunity?

She's a leading national figure. You don't go jailing winners and losers, especially her, for the things she's accused of that a whole bunch of other people would also be in hot water for.

You people don't wanna win. You want vengeance and humiliation. For what?

PsyOps

Pixelated
She's a leading national figure. You don't go jailing winners and losers, especially her, for the things she's accused of that a whole bunch of other people would also be in hot water for.

You people don't wanna win. You want vengeance and humiliation. For what?

In-freaking-credible. I don't know whether to even take you seriously anymore.

So, if Hillary murdered someone you'd say the same? Please tell me, which crimes would you actually hold her account for and which would you give her a pass? This has NOT one damn thing to do with vengeance; it has to do with the law applying to EVERYONE - EQUALLY!