What happens when you elect progressives

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
Your only interest in this forum is to attack people on here rather than have a rational, respectful discussion. Your reputation is secure, so stop working so hard to maintain it.

I think progressivism is destructive for society. There's your answer. I'm not answering any of your ignorant questions directed at me, my experiences, where I've lived, and what I know on a personal level. It's not relevant. I started this thread to have a discussion about progressivism and its effects on society. If you’re not interested in having that discussion, then go start your own bashing psy thread.

Failed to answer the question.

So noted.

Pete

Repete
I have a theory.

Obama is preparing for his post presidential life. He doesn't have a ranch to go to and doing a Carter and building houses for the poor is beneath him so he needs something to do. He has aspirations of supplanting Reverend Al as the spokes person for racial inequality. To do this he has to stir up as much unrest as possible now so he can ride the wave after. If there is little civic unrest he wont have much camera time. Sharpton is worried about this so to in an attempt to cement his position as the patriarch of black victimhood he is ratcheting up his rhetoric. Obama and Sharpton are in a fight to see who will continue on after 2016 as the champion of the black man.

What they are going to do is keep pressing until the evil whitey's get pissed and start fighting back. We are already seeing the beginnings of this with cops actually turning their backs when the that pink puke mayor of NYC walks past. Stories are now that cops are slow to respond to 911 calls fearing that they are going to be ambushed. More than likely they are also doing it as a punishment for all the rhetoric they are taking. IE: "So you need me now, how's it feel to wait?"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have a theory.

Obama is preparing for his post presidential life. He doesn't have a ranch to go to and doing a Carter and building houses for the poor is beneath him so he needs something to do. He has aspirations of supplanting Reverend Al as the spokes person for racial inequality. To do this he has to stir up as much unrest as possible now so he can ride the wave after. If there is little civic unrest he wont have much camera time. Sharpton is worried about this so to in an attempt to cement his position as the patriarch of black victimhood he is ratcheting up his rhetoric. Obama and Sharpton are in a fight to see who will continue on after 2016 as the champion of the black man.

What they are going to do is keep pressing until the evil whitey's get pissed and start fighting back. We are already seeing the beginnings of this with cops actually turning their backs when the that pink puke mayor of NYC walks past. Stories are now that cops are slow to respond to 911 calls fearing that they are going to be ambushed. More than likely they are also doing it as a punishment for all the rhetoric they are taking. IE: "So you need me now, how's it feel to wait?"

I'll go for that :yay:

Hijinx

I have a theory.

That is a very good theory. We all know that this turkey is not going to just fade away with his reputation of the worst president ever. No, he certainly will be looking for the big bucks in speeches and the lime light of media popularity. He likes to campaign and make speech's and in reality what else can he speak about?

Midnightrider

Doll, I quoted you exactly - with the quote feature and everything. Don't blame me because you write stupid things.
You didn't respond to what i said, you responded to what you wanted me to have said as is evidenced by the quote you made up.
Do you even read what you write before you hit the post button?

"They do this all the time. You just have to dig to find it because they do that so much more frequently and in greater numbers."
Duh.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You didn't respond to what i said, you responded to what you wanted me to have said as is evidenced by the quote you made up.

I paraphrased you based on what you yourself conveyed in your post. If you meant to say something different perhaps you should learn to communicate more clearly.

PsyOps

Pixelated
So, based on some of the replies I surmise that many have learned nothing about electing far left progressives. This thread has served its purpose.

Midnightrider

I paraphrased you based on what you yourself conveyed in your post. If you meant to say something different perhaps you should learn to communicate more clearly.

no, you ignored what i was saying and then chaged the meaning with your made up quote. Otherwise you wouldn't have had to change anything.