What Is Mormonism? A Baptist Answer

Xaquin44

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

whoops at protesters

itsbob

I bowl overhand
While I was there, I didn't see any protestors. Some years groups come out... there wasn't much discussion that other groups cared about in the last couple of years to protest.

I believe we live in America... if people want to protest, who is stopping them? As long as it is done per law everyone has a right, remember?

So you are saying NONE.. no protesters..

You were allowed to meet in peace without anyone reviling you.. nobody telling you you were going to rot in hell for your beliefs..

No retribution from the churches that are subjected to the same... year after year with no respite.

I'm starting to see who the better Christians are.. thanks.

fredcaudle

So you are saying NONE.. no protesters..

You were allowed to meet in peace without anyone reviling you.. nobody telling you you were going to rot in hell for your beliefs..

No retribution from the churches that are subjected to the same... year after year with no respite.

I'm starting to see who the better Christians are.. thanks.
I guess we are since no one protests against us....