What's a 'hen' in here?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
vraiblonde said:
You're welcome. I don't know about the "ya'll" part but I save almost everything that might make a good chapter for my book. I'll give you a fake name, of course, so you can't sue me. :biggrin:

:lmao:

Okay, vrai...would you please save what you've archived regarding me?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
crabcake said:
sorry, that's slang ... I'm trying to prepare myself for my new digs.
By the "ya'll", I thought you were asking if ALL "hens" save correspondence. I was simply saying that I don't know about anyone else, but I do.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
vraiblonde said:
By the "ya'll", I thought you were asking if ALL "hens" save correspondence. I was simply saying that I don't know about anyone else, but I do.
It's a general question ... people other than "hens" may answer if they're so inclined. :shrug:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
It's a general question ... people other than "hens" may answer if they're so inclined. :shrug:
I send PMs to myself from my MPD to make my husband jealous and I always save them in case I need a pick-me-up.

K

Kizzy

vraiblonde said:
You're like Beetlejuice - say your name and you appear. :lmao:

I was merely pointing out to Kizzy that her office story wasn't simply a nonsequiter on her part - it was relevant to the discussion at hand, even though she's trying to backpedal now.

:killingme I'm not backpedaling anything.

Catt posted a :bs:

You quoted M's comment, which quoted my comment, saying :blahblah: and I hopped in there and said, the court house story was true. Now you are backpedaling and acting like it wasn't a reference. It was a reference to the term "hens" and why I find it offensive.

Now Vrai :deadhorse

If you want drama, rent a movie.

Last edited by a moderator:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Kizzy said:
:killingme I'm not backpedaling anything.

Catt posted a :bs:

You quoted M's comment, which quoted my comment, saying :blahblah: and I hopped in there and said, the court house story was true. Now you are backpedaling and acting like it wasn't a reference. It was a reference to the term "hens" and why I find it offensive.

Now Vrai :deadhorse

If you want drama, rent a movie.

That's not the way I understood any of this. I thought catt's :bs: was directed at "I'd be insulted to be called a hen", for obvious reasons.

...and since I'm now trying to read something into this that may or may not be there, maybe catt through the :bs: because "hen" is a very common, every day term to most people. :shrug:

Last edited:
K

Kizzy

See different meanings to different people.

I'd rather be called a dork than a hen. :shrug: I just have always thought the term hen was offensive, for obvious reasons.