What's the deal with this guy?

mamatutu

mama to two
I saw him today. He was sitting at the end of the driveway of the car dealership where you turn left off of 4 and others have a yield sign right there. A fire engine was in front of me as we turned left. It looked the engine was going to hit him. It was like he was right out in traffic, and a yikes for sure! I don't get it.

RPMDAD

Trust me in no way shape or form is this anything bad against this guy , but he his a kind of like where is Waldo? Kind of dude he pops up everywhere around P. F. Does have kind of a nasty attitude though, he did yell at me once.

Catman2

The filthy one has relocated from the PF park n ride to the shoulder on Armory Rd, just past the Women's shelter. Hood and trunk up....crap everywhere (literally)

Hank

my war
The filthy one has relocated from the PF park n ride to the shoulder on Armory Rd, just past the Women's shelter. Hood and trunk up....crap everywhere (literally)

Yeah, his car was tucked in the woods in front of that foreclosed house on Armory for awhile, then on the friggin' shoulder of the road, like you said....

Bonehead

I really don't understand why he seems to bother some of you so much...Can someone explain without being an azzhat about it ?

Roman

I really don't understand why he seems to bother some of you so much...Can someone explain without being an azzhat about it ?
I have to admit that he grates my nerves because he's dirty, stinky and meaner than hell. But I guess the real reason is probably because I don't know anything about him other than above.

Hank

my war

He leaves trash everywhere he goes (trespasses)... It literally falls out of his vehicle, which is packed with trash. I like living in a clean county town, not with garbage strewn about everywhere he habitats.

Bonehead

He leaves trash everywhere he goes (trespasses)... It literally falls out of his vehicle, which is packed with trash. I like living in a clean county town, not with garbage strewn about everywhere he habitats.

I get that but he is not the only person that litters that is obvious. I have been close to him in a restroom once I didn't notice a strong odor. Meaner than hell and trespassing well that doesn't cut it no matter who you are.

I suspect that he is mentally ill.

I volunteer at a local soup kitchen and we have a couple of the same type of people that show up. I sat down and tried to hold a rational conversation with a couple of them but it wasn't happening, they couldn't communicate what was up with them at all.

Usually the many people who try to help him are usually bitten in the Azz by his antics.

That's too bad, but I get it. I've gotten burned a few times being 'the nice guy' and trying to help. I've become a cynic in my older age.

BOP

Trust me in no way shape or form is this anything bad against this guy , but he his a kind of like where is Waldo? Kind of dude he pops up everywhere around P. F. Does have kind of a nasty attitude though, he did yell at me once.

That's what you get for trying to run him over with your fire truck.

Catman2

Mr. Bone.....there are no restrooms he is allowed in. A coworker suggested throwing a skunk in his car for an air freshener.