What's the deal with this guy?

Justme2

Tell me..does he really look like Gollum, as so many have claimed?

I guess a well age one. Always waves when you wave at him or at least when I do . I have talk with him once seems to be ok. Just likes to be homeless I guess. More guts than I have to be out in the card board box world or want to be. :oldman:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

I guess a well age one. Always waves when you wave at him or at least when I do . I have talk with him once seems to be ok. Just likes to be homeless I guess. More guts than I have to be out in the card board box world or want to be. :oldman:

We've accused him on occasion of living in his Mom's basement ..but I'll be the first to admit a mistaken identity call if, in fact, the low life lives on the street.:nomoney:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch

MY PRECIOUS!!!

Mabus

Free Rent
Pretty sure I saw him at the gas station Sunday morning? Will look again this Sunday when I pass by there again.

mdff21

He was told he had to leave the old gas station due to some upcoming construction. He has been parking the car in different places but still wandering the roads. He has parked around the old gas station, behind the King building, on Dares Beach Road by the school property. He isn't going far!!

smts

Anyone else hear this rumor?

I was told tonight that our PF homeless guy was the victim of a pedestrian vs vehicle accident on the night of the bad storm - Dares Beach Rd and Dorsey Rd. I do know his full name but will leave it at Bill. From what I understand, he passed away from his injuries. Not sure if it is true or not but heard it from the medical profession...Anyone else hear this? His vehicle is still parked across from Granado's tire with one of the 2 walkers he owned next to it. No one has seen or heard from him.

Hank

my war
I was told tonight that our PF homeless guy was the victim of a pedestrian vs vehicle accident on the night of the bad storm - Dares Beach Rd and Dorsey Rd. I do know his full name but will leave it at Bill. From what I understand, he passed away from his injuries. Not sure if it is true or not but heard it from the medical profession...Anyone else hear this? His vehicle is still parked across from Granado's tire with one of the 2 walkers he owned next to it. No one has seen or heard from him.

I saw this info when it happened, but there was no follow up......

Pedestrian Struck in Prince Frederick

From the comments I thought it was the black dude on the motorized wheelchair, but I saw him a couple of days ago... It could very well be "Bill"... I don't think I have seen him lately...

mamatutu

mama to two
he is not homeless, he lives in his car :buddies:....I believe his family owns the gas station he stays at and many more

Yes, and I was told by a neighbor in law enforcement that he has had some "runins" because that vacant gas station was starting to smell like shiat (catch my drift or sniff), and he wasn't allowed around there anymore, but I always see him in the close vicinity. His car that he lives/d in was parked behind Smoothie King when my son worked there. I don't know if it is still there. I was always curious about his story. Driving by him, and seeing him sitting in his chair reading the newspaper, or just watching the world go by is quite intriguing for me to know how he ended up where he is. I do not, however, understand, why it is allowed. And, I had, also, heard about the tent city behind KMart, so I assume that is true, too. It is all quite sad, and makes me extremely grateful for what I have.

mamatutu

mama to two
I saw this info when it happened, but there was no follow up......

Pedestrian Struck in Prince Frederick

From the comments I thought it was the black dude on the motorized wheelchair, but I saw him a couple of days ago... It could very well be "Bill"... I don't think I have seen him lately...

Oh, dear, I saw your post after I posted mine. Now, that I think about it, I haven't seen him recently, either. I did see him actually in the road at times, so I can see how this could happen. So sad. I am counting my blessings as I post this.

Edit: I am pretty sure your article is about a different guy walking down Dares Beach. I remember reading about that. I also saw some members have seen him lately, so don't think it was Bill, but then again, what do I ever know on this forum? :shrug: Oh, and hey :howdy: Hank!

Last edited:

garyt27

INAFJ
He parks in the lot along W. Dares Bch. Rd. Between the Safeway gas and the Gym. His Hyundai has been there since he moved from the old Texaco.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Yes, and I was told by a neighbor in law enforcement that he has had some "runins" because that vacant gas station was starting to smell like shiat (catch my drift or sniff), and he wasn't allowed around there anymore, but I always see him in the close vicinity. His car that he lives/d in was parked behind Smoothie King when my son worked there. I don't know if it is still there. I was always curious about his story. Driving by him, and seeing him sitting in his chair reading the newspaper, or just watching the world go by is quite intriguing for me to know how he ended up where he is. I do not, however, understand, why it is allowed. And, I had, also, heard about the tent city behind KMart, so I assume that is true, too. It is all quite sad, and makes me extremely grateful for what I have.

I don't feel sorry or sad for them. The "PF Guy" chose to live the way he does. I have worked my a** off to be able to provide for myself & my kids, so if I can do it - anyone can.

And the PF Guy is a PITA - always walking along the road - he has always been a freaking accident waiting to happen.

Hank

my war
Bann said:
I don't feel sorry or sad for them. The "PF Guy" chose to live the way he does. I have worked my a** off to be able to provide for myself & my kids, so if I can do it - anyone can.

And the PF Guy is a PITA - always walking along the road - he has always been a freaking accident waiting to happen.

And he is a nasty son of a biatch... always loookin' for handouts. I saw him get rude as hell with the starbucks girl in safeway expecting free crap.

rusty27

Beware of the dog
I can tell you for a fact that the person struck was not the homeless guy that is parked by Safeway. The person that was struck is named Will and he lives near where I work. The family told me that he lost his leg as a result of infection from the injuries he sustained. I was told that the person driving the car that struck Will was drunk but thats just what the family told me so take it for what its worth

smts

I can tell you for a fact that the person struck was not the homeless guy that is parked by Safeway. The person that was struck is named Will and he lives near where I work. The family told me that he lost his leg as a result of infection from the injuries he sustained. I was told that the person driving the car that struck Will was drunk but thats just what the family told me so take it for what its worth

Sorry to hear that about Will. I guess I can see where they could mistake the identity of Bill and Will. I heard it 2nd hand from a coworker who heard it from a Medic. Thanks for the info.

mamatutu

mama to two

Hey, Bann. I totally understand that you have worked hard to provide for yourself and your children. I have done the same. I feel sad for people like "Bill" because, obviously, something isn't right with him/them. And, seriously, who in their right mind would sit on the side of the road all day, for everyone to see. People are basically hiding in the tent city behind KMart and not "flaunting" their homelessness. I am just surprised there is not a county ordinance/law/rule that prohibits people like "Bill" from hanging out on the streets. You never know why people are homeless; drugs, job loss, mental problems, crashed stock market/lose everything, foreclosure, ponzy schemes, etc.; who knows. I don't think being homeless would be a choice made by a rational/"if they could help it" person; it is circumstances out of their control, and, yes, some people absolutely bring homelessness on themselves because of "dumb/could have helped it" behavior. I would not be one of those "sob sisters" if Bill were to be hit by a car, but I would still feel bad for him. Hope you have a safe trip to Ohio. :bann:

Last edited:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Hey, Bann. I totally understand that you have worked hard to provide for yourself and your children. I have done the same. I feel sad for people like "Bill" because, obviously, something isn't right with him/them. And, seriously, who in their right mind would sit on the side of the road all day, for everyone to see. People are basically hiding in the tent city behind KMart and not "flaunting" their homelessness. I am just surprised there is not a county ordinance/law/rule that prohibits people like "Bill" from hanging out on the streets. You never know why people are homeless; drugs, job loss, mental problems, crashed stock market/lose everything, foreclosure, ponzy schemes, etc.; who knows. I don't think being homeless would be a choice made by a rational/"if they could help it" person; it is circumstances out of their control, and, yes, some bring it on themselves. I will continue to feel bad for them, and continue to count my blessings each and every day. And, no, I wouldn't be one of those sob sisters if Bill were to be hit by a car, but I would still feel bad for him. Just as a side note; sometimes this forum needs to lighten up, just a little! :bann:

Interesting, today my daughter and I were pulling out of a shopping center and this couple was sitting on the corner, they had a bike, a bucket and a sign. The sign said "Homeless, anything will help". My 14 year old daughter says to me "that's a really expensive mountain bike and she's got a really nice hair style and her nails are done and they have really nice clothes, plus their water bottles are frozen. How do they do all that if they don't have a house?" I told my daughter, that instead of going out and getting a job, it's much easier for them to sit out here and let people give them money.

They probably make more sitting out there than they would at a minimum wage job.

As far as the guy in PF, I have no pity for him, he has a nice car and I hear he is pretty well off.