What's the weirdest thing you eat?

fuzzyng

Summer HATES it when i eat peanut butter and cheese... any type of cheese, but i love it with swiss! :biggrin:

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
French fries dipped in mayo (the REAL stuff, not Miracle Whip!) It's a European thing – my German friend at work turned me on to it. You can almost hear your arteries slamming shut as you eat!

Also like sardines right out of the tin, peanut butter and honey sandwiches with potato chips, and frozen grapes (to mention a few!)

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Re: Re: Re: Re: Mashed potatoes

Originally posted by jazz lady

CD Cafe is in the Avondale Center - two story white building on the left side before you get to Catamarans, Solomons Pier, etc. The regular menu has some great items on it and they have nightly specials - usually seafood - that are excellent.

CD Cafe rocks!!!! :dude:

tater

uh huh

That was an easy one. It was wide open (no pun). Funny, we just had the legal/illegal conversation yesterday. Seems that it's a one way street (cuz of a technicality). Oh well... who cares...I'm legal and I love it anyway :yum: :biggrin:

P.S.--- hey Catt ---- love your quote :dude:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Excuse me for a second... :barf:

:lol:
:lol: Its has something to do with the sweet and sour, I am well aware of the yucky idea, but I can't help it sometimes. :cheesy:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by RoseRed

:lol: Its has something to do with the sweet and sour, I am well aware of the yucky idea, but I can't help it sometimes. :cheesy:

It just reminded me of the old 'I Love Lucy' episode where she had cravings from her pregnancy, and mixed this god-awful concoction with pistachio ice cream, sardines, and pickles, I think. :barf:

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Cat, try dipping crispy, salty McD's fries into a cold, chocolaty Wendy's Frosty...yummmmmmmmm :razz:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

It just reminded me of the old 'I Love Lucy' episode where she had cravings from her pregnancy, and mixed this god-awful concoction with pistachio ice cream, sardines, and pickles, I think. :barf:
Not the case during my pregnancy. My craving was frozen Ding Dong's.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Wierdest things? An eyeball from a rabbit, boiled ants, earth worms, and grubs. All experiences of survival school, wouldn't have done it except for the training.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Ken King
Wierdest things? An eyeball from a rabbit, boiled ants, earth worms, and grubs. All experiences of survival school, wouldn't have done it except for the training.
:barf:
Ken... are ya sure that wasn't on a menu at a past Bucksnort??? :roflmao: :cool:

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Originally posted by Sierra39
Cat, try dipping crispy, salty McD's fries into a cold, chocolaty Wendy's Frosty...yummmmmmmmm :razz:

Aaahh! I was gonna say that! Dipping french fries in ice cream!

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
Originally posted by Sierra39
French fries dipped in mayo (the REAL stuff, not Miracle Whip!) It's a European thing – my German friend at work turned me on to it. You can almost hear your arteries slamming shut as you eat!

Yummy !!:yum: Sierra, ever add lots of pepper to the mayo ? thats good too :biggrin: and it just so happens I am of german descent :smile:

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
I also love to eat grits sprinkled with sugar , my husband rolls his eyes at me every time i do it ... can't help it, been doing it since I was a little girl , I think its yummy :yum: as a matter of fact I had them saturday morning at Linda's cafe before we went furniture shopping , that is a great breakfast place :smile:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by BchBns
peanut butter and marshmallow fluff sandwich ... people seem to think that's nuts, but not near as crazy as the first couple entries listed above ... geez :barf:

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

OH YUM! that sounds actually good!

watercolor

yeah yeah
Re: mmmmm....

Originally posted by cattitude

I LOVE those sandwiches..and pb and honey and pb and bread & butter pickles...although I haven't had that in a long while...

oh yum...with honey too! man...you all are right up my alley!