What's the weirdest thing you eat?

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Kyle955
Sausage, Egg and Cheese sandwich/biscuit etc. with Horseradish and a touch of BBQ sauce.

Worlds better than ketchup.

mmmm...that sounds good too....

along with Jazz Lady's Corn and mashed potatoes...oh gawd...I need to get ofgf this thread....I am wanting everyting ....what am I, having a "munchie" fit...LOL

Where do they sell Fluff around here? I've only found it one time (around Thanksgiving time) at Super Fresh (but of course now they are closed). I know its sold in the grocery stores in the Northeast. The closest thing the stores around here sell is "marshmallow creme" which is NOT Fluff!

I like peanut butter, jelly and Frito sandwiches (smushed flat of course). I also like ketchup on mashed potatoes.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Barbra
I think I've said this before, but I like tofu & fritos on wheat bread. :smile:

Pixie, your O's w/ ranch dressing remind me of my friend Adrienne who used to eat O's w/ chocolate pudding. Go figure. Yuck. :barf:

ewww that is nasty...yuck. I like some weird things but whoa!

now that ofu and fritos soudns good

also...whoever said wendy's frosty's with mcdonalds fries...mmmm I love that. Jess thinks I am crazy!

Last edited:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Okay I am a weirdo - just about everything I eat - people look at me weird LOL
French fries with mayo
bread & butter pickles with strawberry (real berry) ice cream
grits with maple syrup
fried banana sandwiches
fried catfish with chocolate syrup
cracklins
livermush
sushi
and my favorite is - a bowl full of cornbread, pinto beans, hamburger meat and mayo with pepper all mashed up together
YUMMY
:crazy:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by migtig
Okay I am a weirdo - just about everything I eat - people look at me weird LOL
French fries with mayo
bread & butter pickles with strawberry (real berry) ice cream
grits with maple syrup
fried banana sandwiches
fried catfish with chocolate syrup
cracklins
livermush
sushi
and my favorite is - a bowl full of cornbread, pinto beans, hamburger meat and mayo with pepper all mashed up together
YUMMY
:crazy:

ok...the french fires and mayo-yum:)
the strawberry icecream and pickles..eh no
grits with maple syrup...may not be that bad
fried bannana sandwhiches..yum:)
catfish...don think so...the chocolate..I dunno about
cracklins?
no liver for me...
sushi ...yum:)
mmmm...and that cornbread misture sounds yumm!!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Snapping turtle is delicious!
I survived from it two summers in a row during college and the soup is unbelievable.
There are seven different kinds of meat in a snapping turtle, and it's all good!

watercolor

yeah yeah
Well I figured, I would finally put up my odd eatings. Now this was something that I did when I was younger. Have not tried it in about 5 years. but, I use to mix cottage cheese,mustard, ketchup and potato chips together. It was good. So dont say anything and as M Bucker says..."dont knock it till you try it"

but..I do honestly think its an aquired taste. LOL:blushing:

...and I have been told that men find us delicacy....wooo ok...shutting up now

Last edited:

Frank

Chairman of the Board
This may not be so weird, but it's a favorite of mine. Tuna fish sandwiches with *lots* of Old Bay mixed in, with layers of those sandwich stacker pickles inside. Or bread 'n butter pickles. I won't make tuna fish any other way nowadays.

Another - plain noodles boiled with finely chopped jalapenos. Makes the noodles themselves very hot. I usually do mac 'n cheese this way, but pesto, spaghetti and lasagna noodles -- all very hot.

Lastly - and I *lived* on this stuff for months - plain broiled whitefish - any, cod, haddock etc - chopped, with sticky rice or twice-boiled rice, doused in fish sauce and that Cambodian chili sauce stuff. Cheap, and it's hot and nasty going down.

S

*sunkist girl*

Re: ooohhh

Originally posted by cattitude
chips and ice cream...salt & sweet!!!

That is almost like my fav, I love McDonalds french fries dipped in milkshake, also after thanksgiving a turkey, dressing, mashed potato, cranberry with gravy sandwich, messy but GOOD

S

*sunkist girl*

Originally posted by watercolor23

mmmm...that sounds good too....

along with Jazz Lady's Corn and mashed potatoes...oh gawd...I need to get ofgf this thread....I am wanting everyting ....what am I, having a "munchie" fit...LOL

how about sausage, cheese biscuit with grape jelly?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Frank
This may not be so weird, but it's a favorite of mine. Tuna fish sandwiches with *lots* of Old Bay mixed in, with layers of those sandwich stacker pickles inside. Or bread 'n butter pickles. I won't make tuna fish any other way nowadays.

Mmmm... I love lots of Old Bay in my tuna fish - also mix in DILL pickle relish (not the sweet kind) so that's close to your sandwich stacker pickles. I also put Vidalia onions, grey poupon mustard, lots of chopped celery, and celery seed in the mix... :yum:

Old Bay is also AWESOME on popcorn - I just make sure I have a big glass of ice cold milk to wash it down with.

G

giggles04

For me its Wendy's Frostie with fries dipped in it!:)

Also basically put ketchup on anything and I'll eat it... eggs, mac and chesse, potatoes, everything!:):smile: ::biggrin:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by giggles04
For me its Wendy's Frostie with fries dipped in it!:)

Also basically put ketchup on anything and I'll eat it... eggs, mac and chesse, potatoes, everything!:):smile: ::biggrin:

mmm...I love that wendys frosty and fries. LOL

Are you a reincarnate of my neices when they are older...they put ketchup on everything