Where did you meet?

Where did you meet your spouse/significant other?

• Bar

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Work

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Church

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Through family/friends

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • other (please explain)

Votes: 20 46.5%

• Total voters
H

HollowSoul

met my x at a club....it turned out to be a 3yr old long mistake

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Geeze! Where do I even begin? :ohwell: I met my most current ex through a relative. We dated for 2 years. Before that I met my ex at Blockbuster. We dated way too long. :ohwell:

HeatherUSNWife

I met my husband online while playing the game EverQuest. Then he got sent overseas after 9-11 and we were e-pals. We met 5 months after he got home, after about 14 months of stictly online conversations, became engaged the first night we were together in RL, and have now been married a year and a half.

TWLs wife

Originally posted by RoseRed
So tell us... what happened to Teddy?

He told the judge I took everything away from him & they let him out of the a month later. Good Old St. Marys judges for you.:burning:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
It is often suggested that if you want to meet someone to form a serious, long term relationship, that you should go to church. So far in this poll, no one has met their s/o at church.

Thank you for proving what I suspected.

TWLs wife

Originally posted by mAlice
It is often suggested that if you want to meet someone to form a serious, long term relationship, that you should go to church. So far in this poll, no one has met their s/o at church.

Thank you for proving what I suspected.

What I learned your right person will find you when you don't even look for it. That's what happened to me.:wink:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So far all the forum hotties ( me, PF, HeatherUSNWife and Barb) met our husbands on the internet. So there ya go.

:biggrin: