Where did you meet?

Where did you meet your spouse/significant other?

• Bar

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Work

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Church

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Through family/friends

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • other (please explain)

Votes: 20 46.5%

• Total voters

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Kyle
I can't imagine how'd you'd be picking up women in church anyway.... Aren't you supposed to be praying or something not checking out the eye candy?
Maybe praying for eye-candy. :shrug:

nomoney

the first time I met hubby was at a friends house....but I couldn't stand him; so it doesn't count. Then i met him again playing co-ed softball....he was still annoying.......then we ended up on the same co-ed soccor team; and the rest was history.

citysherry

I Need a Beer
I met my husband on a blind date set up by my best friend. We dated for 2 years and have been married for 9 years now. :cheers:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Met my ex husband while he was standing watch at the gate at Oceana. I was liberating a ladder from a squadron that had decomissioned and stopped to talk to him. Werst mestake eeveer.

Met current sweetie online at match.com, I think. Been dating him longer than I was married to the first jerk.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by nomoney
the first time I met hubby was at a friends house....but I couldn't stand him; so it doesn't count. Then i met him again playing co-ed softball....he was still annoying.......then we ended up on the same co-ed soccor team; and the rest was history.

:whistle: :huggy:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by vraiblonde
So far all the forum hotties ( me, PF, HeatherUSNWife and Barb) met our husbands on the internet. So there ya go.

:biggrin:

Hey Catt you gonna take that?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by pixiegirl
Hey Catt you gonna take that?

I saw that. But, not only am I a forum hottie, I'm a sophisticated forum hottie...no need to respond. (Thanks for noticing...:huggy:)

Woodyspda

significant other

No significant other here.... I'm military but getting ready to retire. Women think there is something wrong with me because I haven't committed.... but I have... to the Navy. Will be out soon and will be available to that perfect someone. Looking for a reason to stay in the county. It will take more than a great job.............................................................

janey83

Twenty Something
well...back in December, I had a name on my yahoo list that I thought was a HS friend, and somehow, it turned out to be Buddy...so we got to talking, realized we lived in the same area....we went out a few times in January, kept in touch until I came home for summer, and decided we were more than friends. :blushing:

B

baswm

I met my wife through a personal add in the paper. She was in MN and I was here. We have been married almost 9 years and have 3 and a half kids.:cheers: