Where to get a GOOD HAIRCUT?????

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Sheardelight said:
Sometimes there is miscommunication, that is the number one reason people complain about a haircut.

:yeahthat: When the customer says she wants a trim, just take off and inch, it doesn't mean take off six inches. I've had this happen on more than one occasion.

K

Kain99

Bernies in Leonardtown is awesome! The girls that cut hair there got to school for 5 years instead of the typical 6 months ya find in the chains.

Same price too!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Kain99 said:
Bernies in Leonardtown is awesome! The girls that cut hair there got to school for 5 years instead of the typical 6 months ya find in the chains.

Same price too!

Is that where you go?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Stang Girl said:
The Haircuttery in California isn't that next to Target?

Is that the one in question? :rolleyes: I walked in one time to see if they carry a product I use...what a fustercluck.

tipsymcgee

Been going to Hair Cuts, Inc. by K-Mart/Food Lion for four or five years now, just walk in and take whoever's available, and always get a good cut.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
My funny for the day

Tig's Salon. Told you it was funny. :lmao: It's a newer place in Waldorf on Rt. 5 behind Rita's. The woman's name is Tig. She is great!

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
Sheardelight said:
... I have been doing hair for over 10 years and I will not deny that I have made mistakes.....
I'm still waiting for Butcherdelight to 'xplain why 11 months ago she was new to the occupation and now all of a sudden she has 10 years experience...maybe she meant 10 MONTHS experience....

:popcorn:

Ponytail

Voter2002 said:
I'm still waiting for Butcherdelight to 'xplain why 11 months ago she was new to the occupation and now all of a sudden she has 10 years experience...maybe she meant 10 MONTHS experience....

Until recently, I've been cutting my own hair...for about the last 7 years. I've got 7 years of experience. :shrug:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Voter2002 said:

Dur...it was a typo. :rolleyes:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Stang Girl said:
What about Hair Cuts Inc. In California by K-mart? They are good work there as the second JOB
Sorry SG, but someone butchered mine there. I told them I wanted a trim with no more layers and they gave me a mullet-esque longish bowl-cut. It was terrible and I had to have a friend come fix it as I refused to leave the house.

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
Chasey_Lane said:
Dur...it was a typo. :rolleyes:
Dur...I don't think so! Me thinks someone was elevating her experience level and didn't know we have several experienced users here that go back and check on facts quite often from previous posts.